Oral-B ProfessionalCare SmartSeries PC4000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush uploaded by Aura J.

BY ORAL-B

test The Oral-B 4000 is a rechargeable electric toothbrush that has both an oscillating and pulsating action, a timer mechanism and rechargeable base. The brush has 4 customized brushing modes and provides 40,000 pulsations and 8,800 oscillations per... see more...

Jeanette G.
Richmond Hill
This is by far, the best electric toothbrush I have ever owned. The changeable heads for deep cleaning and every day cleaning, have made my yearly cleaning a breeze. My oral care has improved 100% with the use of this brush. It keeps a charge for a week, it's easy to take with you on a vacation, and the heads are easy to change. I highly recommend this toothbrush! It's affordable too.
Julissa C.
Brooklyn, NY
The bomb!!! No really, this is the only toothbrush I use. Went to target and saw it on sale one day. Best decision ever.  Leaves your teeth and breath nice and clean. Its powerful and effective. I love this product.
Kelly O.
Milford, MA
I really like this Product. I had a really expensive one i got at the dentist that was great but lost it. This is pretty close to it and a lot cheaper! its cleans even hard to reach places, and i ordered it on amazon. Im very satisfied with this product and really recommend it!
Amy G.
Altoona, PA
This is my second oral b toothbrush , my first one lasted ten years , the battery part that is with replacement heads, when it quit charging I bought a new one.. dentist likes my checkups are easy
Brittany H.
Hammond, LA
We've owned these for about 2 years (obviously changing the brush part often). We've never had any problems with it not holding a charge. It cleans really well but it doesnt scrub so hard that its rough. These toother brushes are expensive but so worth it!
Lisselott M.
Al principio funcionó bien pero con el paso del tiempo se sentía débil, cambié las pilas y aún así seguía igual, puede que no haya sido una versión muy actual y que quizás por eso la mala experiencia
Susan B.
I've used electric toothbrushes since I was a teen and the Phillips is one of the better ones that I've tried. I've had my current one for about 8 years and it is still going strong.
Corinne P.
Hillsdale, MI
Great product! lasted me several years, and eventually stopped working. Had great battery life—could go near two weeks without charging the battery. Only con is the toothbrush head shape—now prefer Diamond shaped brands. Would recommend, still.
Misha S.
Riverside, CA
This is the only electric toothbrush I've ever had so make of that what you will, although because its been so efficient I've never felt the need to look elsewhere or try other products. The batter life alone would make be rebuy this in a heartbeat, its recharge station is also very compact so it won't take too much counter space as with some other toothbrushes. The battery will last you for more than a month so don't worry about taking the whole set up with you when traveling. The surface area it covers in each instance is probably my only gripe but the settings are great and its not overly forceful or too soft of vibrations to not feel that cleaning effect.
Hailey O.
Lewiston, NY
I love how clean this makes my mouth feel, but I wish it had a timer so it would automatically shut off when I've brushed for two minutes. Also, I find myself needing to charge it quite often.