Jasmine M.
STONEY CREEK, ON
Is this really worth the money, or does a normal toothbrush do the job as well?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Saint Amant, LA
1 year, 12 months ago
This toothbrush is magnificent, but it is honestly better for someone trying to reverse gingivitis. But an electric toothbrush is definitely the way to go. Try the Oral_B Vitality, it is $30 and sold at Walmart. It works perfect for people with an overall healthy mouth. Once you start using an electric brush, you will NEVER go back to a manual. The feeling of an electric is like the squeaky clean feel you experience after getting a professional cleaning.
Arneta O.
Arneta O.
4 years, 5 months ago
I sure hope so because I want one.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
4 years, 5 months ago
I have this brush. I got it from my dentist. I used a rebate coupon. So if cost is a factor try using a coupon. I love the fresh from the dentist clean. My husband even has one now. I tried to get him one before and he said no. Then he decided he wanted one. After the rebate was over. Anyway, i wont use another brush
Helen C.
Helen C.
Hacienda Heights, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
Yes! it takes a lot more tartars off.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Grain Valley , MO
5 years ago
Yes! I just went to the dentist today and the hygienist told me that she could see a huge improvement in my gums and the fact that she didn't have to spend too much time cleaning my teeth. I would totally spend the money on this brush!!!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Atlanta, GA
5 years ago
Its somewhat better, but you have to decide if thats enough for you
Alannah K.
Alannah K.
Markham, ON
5 years ago
Well it all depends on how you brush. I am a current dental student and I am told if your an awesome "toothbrusher" than theres no need for an electric toothbrush. If someone struggles to brush their teeth correctly, it's a great idea to use an electric toothbrush. Another point is " what takes 4 minutes manually brushing is equal to 2 minutes of brushing with an electric toothbrush" I, myself use a professionalcare Oral-B electric toothbrush (it was provided by the school, I would never buy on myself). What I like about this style is the timer, thats excellent for making sure you brush you teeth for a reasonable time. It is also a chargeable toothbrush, which is also a perk. If your considering buying an electric toothbrush like this be aware of the price (which you probably already are) but as well as the price of new "heads" which is pretty steep as well. Hope i helped a bit. :)
Gabi T.
Gabi T.
Webster, NY
5 years ago
Yes, this is worth it! I've noticed that my mouth feels a lot fresher and my teeth have gotten whiter since I've been using this toothbrush. Normal toothbrushes don't quite do the job, I feel like I have to brush my teeth longer when I'm using them.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years ago
I have been using an electric tooth brush for years and when I occasionally have to use a manual brush my mouth doesn't feel clean. Plus it is fun.
Liliana S.
Liliana S.
Dallas, TX
5 years ago
It pricey but a lot of dentist recommend it. As far as i know its the best i have been using it for a while!