Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Stoney Creek, Ontario

Is this really worth the money, or does a normal toothbrush do the job as well?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nov. 21, 2015, 11:20 p.m.
This toothbrush is magnificent, but it is honestly better for someone trying to reverse gingivitis. But an electric toothbrush is definitely the way to go. Try the Oral_B Vitality, it is $30 and sold at Walmart. It works perfect for people with an overall healthy mouth. Once you start using an electric brush, you will NEVER go back to a manual. The feeling of an electric is like the squeaky clean feel you experience after getting a professional cleaning.
Arneta O.
Arneta O.
May 29, 2013, 7:18 p.m.
I sure hope so because I want one.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
May 29, 2013, 6:39 p.m.
I have this brush. I got it from my dentist. I used a rebate coupon. So if cost is a factor try using a coupon. I love the fresh from the dentist clean. My husband even has one now. I tried to get him one before and he said no. Then he decided he wanted one. After the rebate was over. Anyway, i wont use another brush
Helen C.
Helen C.
March 19, 2013, 3:03 p.m.
Yes! it takes a lot more tartars off.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Nov. 14, 2012, 7:40 p.m.
Yes! I just went to the dentist today and the hygienist told me that she could see a huge improvement in my gums and the fact that she didn't have to spend too much time cleaning my teeth. I would totally spend the money on this brush!!!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Nov. 12, 2012, 9:04 p.m.
Its somewhat better, but you have to decide if thats enough for you
Alannah K.
Alannah K.
Nov. 8, 2012, 3:56 p.m.
Well it all depends on how you brush. I am a current dental student and I am told if your an awesome "toothbrusher" than theres no need for an electric toothbrush. If someone struggles to brush their teeth correctly, it's a great idea to use an electric toothbrush. Another point is " what takes 4 minutes manually brushing is equal to 2 minutes of brushing with an electric toothbrush" I, myself use a professionalcare Oral-B electric toothbrush (it was provided by the school, I would never buy on myself). What I like about this style is the timer, thats excellent for making sure you brush you teeth for a reasonable time. It is also a chargeable toothbrush, which is also a perk. If your considering buying an electric toothbrush like this be aware of the price (which you probably already are) but as well as the price of new "heads" which is pretty steep as well. Hope i helped a bit. :)
Gabi T.
Gabi T.
Nov. 2, 2012, 1:06 p.m.
Yes, this is worth it! I've noticed that my mouth feels a lot fresher and my teeth have gotten whiter since I've been using this toothbrush. Normal toothbrushes don't quite do the job, I feel like I have to brush my teeth longer when I'm using them.
Oct. 23, 2012, 4:20 p.m.
I have been using an electric tooth brush for years and when I occasionally have to use a manual brush my mouth doesn't feel clean. Plus it is fun.
Liliana S.
Liliana S.
Oct. 23, 2012, 9:16 a.m.
It pricey but a lot of dentist recommend it. As far as i know its the best i have been using it for a while!
Silvana G.
Silvana G.
Oct. 19, 2012, 9:14 a.m.
My dentist says that it's well worth the price, because it cleans better than a regular toothbrush.
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Oct. 17, 2012, 2:42 a.m.
It is in my opinion. I'm really happy with this product
Kristen J.
Kristen J.
Oct. 16, 2012, 1:40 p.m.
My dentist thinks this is a great toothbrush. It gets my teeth so clean that my 6-month cleanings are a breeze. I always get compliments at the dentist about how clean my teeth are. The floss-action heads even help for people like me who hate to floss (you still have to, but you can get away with skipping once in awhile).
Jade M.
Jade M.
Oct. 15, 2012, 1:55 p.m.
I have the $5 Walmart spin brush it works just as well as this really expensive brush.
Oct. 14, 2012, 8:06 p.m.
I have owned every manual toothbrush that has came out of the years, and never get quite the came kind of clean feeling than a electric toothbrush. You do not have to spend $200 TO GET A GOOD CLEAN MOUTH, the spin brush for $5 at walmart is good.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Oct. 14, 2012, 7:29 a.m.
Well, as a dental hygienist, this question is near and dear to my heart and my answer is YES! People who use an electric brush properly typically show much less plaque and tartar build up than those who use a regular manual brush. Although this toothbrush will NOT remove tartar build up (the hard, mineralized plaque) it will GREATLY reduce plaque buildup which stops tartar from forming. But no toothbrush can do a great job unless it is used properly. You need to brush at least 2 times a day for at least 2 mins at a time to properly clean the teeth. Hope this helps! =) Happy Brushing!
Chanda K.
Chanda K.
Oct. 14, 2012, 12:26 a.m.
Jasmine, I asked this question to my dentist and he swears this does a million times better job. He uses one himself and encourages all of his patients to buy one. According to him the vibrations really do actually break down the hard plaque build ups that the dentist has to scrap off your teeth when you go in for a cleaning. Regular tooth brushes do not get rid of this hard build up, but the vibrations from these electric tooth brushes really do help break down the plaques, leading to a better check up for you. I bought one and have WAY better check ups now

Join Now