BY ORAL-B

Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000-2Brand New Includes Two Year WarrantyReplaces Oral-B PC7400The Oral-B PC1000-2 is a professionsl care reghargeable toothbrush. It features 3D excel brushing action that deep cleans and effectively removes plaque. This model... see more...

Mary R.
This is a great product. After visiting my dentist, she said she’s very happy with my teeth as they were very clean. I told her what I was using and she said don’t change! I would totally recommend this.
Erynn M.
As far as toothbrushes go, i definitely prefer Oral-B over Colgate. I find Colgate brushes have too much spacing between their bunches of bristles so I feel my teeth don't get a complete of a clean.

My father bought me this toothbrush for Christmas years ago! Aside from finding replacment heads, I have no problem with this toothbrush at all. It buzzes at you to let you know when 30 seconds is up, so you can move onto the next quadrant of your mouth, and automatically stops when 2 minutes is up. It's also great for if you press too hard as the brush will stop spinning until you lighten the pressure, so really great for hard brushes.

Mine is about to die sadly, but it's lasted me 7 or 8 years, so well worth the money. Would definitely recommend.
Mouhcine B.
My name is Mouhcine in morooco and I have a channel on Youtube with a
large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices
and my videos are harvested a large number of views
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for fee
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products
The reply goes on
Maria B.
Brooklyn, NY
very very very good toothbrush.i have use it over two yaers now and had helped me pretty much.its easy to use and the thing that it is rechargeable is very good.all of my family has one and we keep repurchasing it every time.recommend to everyone
Kimberley P.
Yes yes yes! It comes with its own charging port that is water friendly. My husband and I love our electric oral b toothbrushes. I find I actually brush at night now because of them. Yes I would buy again. Ours where given to us for Christmas.
Candace L.
Never had another electronic toothbrush. Have had this one for years and it's lasting well so it's definitely an investment. Only the brushes to be replaced ever so often. The results are perfect and I get compliments from my dentist all the time!
Rosalind B.
A good electric toothbrush that does the trick perfectly! I don't know how you can go wrong with an electric toothbrush so I've only good good things to say about it.
Simone Angela P.
Herning
Started using this toothbrush by recommendations from my boyfriend. In the past I used to use a bamboo manual toothbrush - thinking that my teeth were clean. They weren't!!! I had no idea how well an electric toothbrush cleans your teeth, so I've been VERY satisfied with transitioning to this toothbrush. It's very handy that it's rechargeable. When I travel with my boyfriend we only bring one toothbrush, one charger and two brush heads for both of us to save space.
Sahril A.
Gets the job done but next time I would purchase a different toothbrush in the oral B line. It does not keep the charge for more than a couple days and is not as powerful as other toothbushes in the oral B I have had it about 4 years and it is going strong. It is great for the price and is durable. I notice a huge difference and so does my dentist from using this electric toothbrush and I love that it is rechargeable
Katie B.
Newcastle
This electric tooth brush is one of the best tooth brushes I have ever tried , it met my expectations first time, and got rid of anything nasty from my teeth! I would definitely recommend to others who are looking to invest in an affordable tooth brush that actually works