BY ORAL-B #99 in Electric Toothbrushes

Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000-2Brand New Includes Two Year WarrantyReplaces Oral-B PC7400The Oral-B PC1000-2 is a professionsl care reghargeable toothbrush. It features 3D excel brushing action that deep cleans and effectively removes plaque. This model... see more...

Kristin P.
Marion, OH
Great product! Easy to use, helps your teeth feel great! Excellent product. I would recommend this to friends.
Toni K.
Love the round brush heads makes it easy to get way in the back to my wisdom teeth that I never had removed
Rachel P.
Derby, KS
Would recommend. It feels like it gets in everything off your teeth leaving it so fresh and clean feeling.
Taylor H.
Crumpler, NC
Great product, really get in where you want and vibrates without hurting my sensitive gums. Easy to clean.
Jennifer P.
Fort Deposit
This toothbrush is the best. It cleans all the hard to reach places and leaves your mouth feeling great.
Sara N.
This has been my favorite toothbrush for years. I won't use any other tooth brush but this one.
Geisel M.
Me parese muy bueno y lava bien los dientes tiene una textura suave que no lástima los diente
Tara E.
Springfield, MO
Very good electronic toothbrush. I love that I don't have to buy batteries to recharge it
Courtney T.
Fort Myers, FL
This cleans great! The stand is very nice as well! Can't live without it! Very affective.
Caroline M.
Love this electronic toothbrush. my teeth feel the cleanest they have ever been everyday.