BY ORAL-B

Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000-2Brand New Includes Two Year WarrantyReplaces Oral-B PC7400The Oral-B PC1000-2 is a professionsl care reghargeable toothbrush. It features 3D excel brushing action that deep cleans and effectively removes plaque. This model... see more...

Hannah S.
South Burlington, VT
It keeps my teeth clean and my gums heathy I've been using it for years and it works better than any other tooth brush I've tried.
Maria B.
Great brush. Gets your teeth and gums squeaky clean. And reasonably priced. I you can change the head of the toothbrush as well.
Miranda F.
Fort Collins, CO
My first ever electric toothbrush and I couldn't ask for anything better. I am a huge fan and I will keep it till it dies on me
Karina V.
Medley, FL
This one is perfect to clean very de el your mouth. I really love and with a great toothpaste you gonna have a great finish.
Leslie Ann H.
Chesapeake , OH
Great little electric toothbrush that gets the job done. My mouth and teeth feel clean and fresh for hours. Love this guy!
Caitlin J.
Altoona, IA
I love this toothbrush! It's easy to clean and easy to use. It was recommended by my dentist and i intend to keep using it.
Sarah S.
Merced, CA
It is pretty crazy how clean your teeth feel after using an electric tooth brush. It is easier to brush my kids teeth too
Monica H.
Love using an electric toothbrush! If you don't have one I recommend getting one! Leaves your teeth feeling super clean.
Beglis A.
I like to use this product because it gives a sensation of cleanliness and freshness to my mouth. It is a good toothbrush
Shanon W.
Carrollton, Ga
I've had other electric tooth brushes but this one works the best and makes my mouth feel cleans and teeth feel white.