BY ORAL-B

Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000-2Brand New Includes Two Year WarrantyReplaces Oral-B PC7400The Oral-B PC1000-2 is a professionsl care reghargeable toothbrush. It features 3D excel brushing action that deep cleans and effectively removes plaque. This model... see more...

Maya R.
Skokie, IL
I really enjoy this tooth brush. It is light weight and durable. It gives my mouth a full clean un like a regular brush. I have purchased a few as gifts.
Abby W.
Has a good battery life - lasts 10 days at least. Power level is strong enough that I feel like my teeth are actually clean when I'm done brushing.
Betsy P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
after i use this my mouth and teeth just feel so clean. I use it everyday. the one thing that i don't like is that it doesn't stay charged for long
Ashlynn I.
Warwick, RI
I love this toothbrush, its so compact and easy to use and when done i like to put it on the charger so i can use it the next day with no problem.
Katie G.
Antelope , CA
My husband just purchased this after a visit to the dentist and he recommended we go out and purchase one l. So far no complaints easily charges
Melissa G.
I like my sonicare 100x more than this. It just doesn't feel lile it is strong enough or doing enough to really get in there and clean my teeth
Rute B.
Englewood, NJ
There is a timer, where I can control for how long I have been brushing my teeth and also I like it, I don't need to work so hard with my hand
Amber P.
Brooklyn, NY
Its worth the money!! I love how clean my mouth feels after usimg this brush. It gets my mouth very clean more than what a manual will do.
This is a good toothbrush, i use it every day now since 3 years, 2 times a day and a find a difference with a classic manual toothbrush
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
I was introduced to this product by my dentist. I really like it and feel it does a great job cleaning my teeth and removing plaque.