BY ORAL-B

Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000-2Brand New Includes Two Year WarrantyReplaces Oral-B PC7400The Oral-B PC1000-2 is a professionsl care reghargeable toothbrush. It features 3D excel brushing action that deep cleans and effectively removes plaque. This model... see more...

Melissa A.
Britt , IA
This toothbrush mimics a tooth brushing you receive at the dentist. It gets into those hard to reach areas and removes the yuck that causes cavities and bad breath. It is easy to brush with.
Tamar T.
New Castle, DE
I have quite sensitive teeth and not all toothbrushes feel comfortable to use. It's quite simple toothbrush but I find the speed to be little bit fast for me. Overall it does its job but I would like to change it to something bit smoother with less vibration.
Mildred M.
Jersey city, NJ
I can't go back to a manual toothbrush after using this electric one. I feel like it does a much better job clearing everything away. Bought it online and nice thing it you only ever have to buy replacement heads.
Alison W.
Toledo, OH
I really love this toothbrush it is definitely worth the money. Your teeth really feel clean after and I noticed I didn't have as much plaque or food in my teeth after flossing when I use this toothbrush.
Josie G.
Silverado, CA
This is my first electronic toothbrush ever!! And it feels awesome! I feel that it cleans my teeth much better and gets wayy in there to get all the stuff out of my nasty teeth
Kaitlyn L.
Coopersville, MI
Leaves your teeth and mouth feeling awesome! It's able to get your entire mouth, all the small spaces too. Leaves your feeling like you just left the dentist!
Kerry F.
Kernersville, NC
My 8 year old and I both use these brushes and I love that it breaks up the rushing into the 4 regions of your mouth. It's taught her great brushing habits!
John S.
Redford, MI
I've been using an electric Oral brush for years now. I will never go back to a regular brush anytime soon. It feel so much better and exceeds expectations.
Andrea F.
Hutto
Love that it has a 2 minute timer, and the power in the spin action. Leaves my mouth feeling clean and have had nothing but great check ups at the dentist.
Maya R.
Skokie, IL
I really enjoy this tooth brush. It is light weight and durable. It gives my mouth a full clean un like a regular brush. I have purchased a few as gifts.