BY ORAL-B

Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000-2Brand New Includes Two Year WarrantyReplaces Oral-B PC7400The Oral-B PC1000-2 is a professionsl care reghargeable toothbrush. It features 3D excel brushing action that deep cleans and effectively removes plaque. This model... see more...

Brittany G.
Tarzana, CA
This is the best toothbrush I have ever used! It is the ONLY one that gets all of the residue off my teeth and makes them clean. It also removes the plaque in between the teeth unlike a regular toothbrush. I would highly recommend this toothbrush as I will be purchasing again when that time comes.
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
This is an excellent electric toothbrush and it has revolutionized my oral hygiene routine! It makes my teeth feel as clean as they do after I see the dentist. I would definitely recommend. Plus, it's rechargeable!
Carol S.
Tampa, FL
This product def makes it feel like you just walked out from the dentist.

Sometimes I forget to charge it and have to use a manual toothbrush. I also don't like t o take it with me when I go out of town.
Rileigh C.
bargersville , IN
I LOVE this toothbrush. I use it every morning & night. Leaves my mouth completely clean, like I just went to the dentist. The toothbrush cleans great without the brush being to firm. Would definitely recommend.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth, IL
Love my electric toothbrush. It's so easy to use, and leaves my teeth super clean. I will never go back to using manual brushes. The only reason I don't give it the full 5 stars is because I feel I have to recharge it too often. I wish the battery lasted longer. But overall I would absolutely recommend it !
Jordyn W.
It's a good toothbrush and it gets the job done better than manual. The brush head itself is small but it's especially helpful when attempting to reach back teeth. It is completely stiff however and because of that cleaning the inside wall of your teeth can be a hassle.
Kayleigh W.
Wasilla, AK
I enjoy that this electric toothbrush is rechargeable, and that the heads are easy to change. This makes it easy to use, and it isn't a hassle to maintain. It also cleans easily. It is effective, and affordable to replace. I enjoy this brand, and will continue to use this brand in the future.
Stephanie B.
This was the first electric toothbrush I ever got and I love it! I got it when it was online on Black Friday and it so much nicer than brushing with a manual toothbrush! I even got my hubby one!
Sierra G.
PORTLAND, OR
I didn't think I needed nor wanted an electric toothbrush - but my mom bought me one (and being right as moms always are) and I love it! I don't know how I lived without it previously! It is easy to use, fast charging, and leaves my teeth and mouth feeling so clean!
Melissa A.
Britt , IA
This toothbrush mimics a tooth brushing you receive at the dentist. It gets into those hard to reach areas and removes the yuck that causes cavities and bad breath. It is easy to brush with.