BY ORAL-B

Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000-2Brand New Includes Two Year WarrantyReplaces Oral-B PC7400The Oral-B PC1000-2 is a professionsl care reghargeable toothbrush. It features 3D excel brushing action that deep cleans and effectively removes plaque. This model... see more...

Sophie W.
Waukesha, WI
I love this tooth brush. It is the first electric one that I've ever used/owned and I with never go back to a manual tooth brush. I haven't taken advantage of the app integration as much, but it is an interesting feature. I have a good feeling about the quality of my tooth brushing when I finish with my two minutes.
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
I highly recommend any Oral B electric toothbrushes. I have had a couple and they leave your teeth so clean and your gums so healthy. My latest I have had a couple of years. It is fantastic! I take it anywhere I travel.
Erica F.
Independence, MO
Small, so it doesn't take up a bunch of counter space. but mighty! I received this as a gift and I LOVE it. I love that the small brush head gets around every tooth and all over - for an all-over clean feeling. Would definitely recommend, and would've bought it myself if I hadn't received it as a gift!
Brittany G.
Tarzana, CA
This is the best toothbrush I have ever used! It is the ONLY one that gets all of the residue off my teeth and makes them clean. It also removes the plaque in between the teeth unlike a regular toothbrush. I would highly recommend this toothbrush as I will be purchasing again when that time comes.
Brooke H.
Lexington, KY
This is an excellent electric toothbrush and it has revolutionized my oral hygiene routine! It makes my teeth feel as clean as they do after I see the dentist. I would definitely recommend. Plus, it's rechargeable!
Carol S.
Tampa, FL
This product def makes it feel like you just walked out from the dentist.

Sometimes I forget to charge it and have to use a manual toothbrush. I also don't like t o take it with me when I go out of town.
Rileigh W.
Bargersville, IN
I LOVE this toothbrush. I use it every morning & night. Leaves my mouth completely clean, like I just went to the dentist. The toothbrush cleans great without the brush being to firm. Would definitely recommend.
Jordyn W.
It's a good toothbrush and it gets the job done better than manual. The brush head itself is small but it's especially helpful when attempting to reach back teeth. It is completely stiff however and because of that cleaning the inside wall of your teeth can be a hassle.
Stephanie B.
This was the first electric toothbrush I ever got and I love it! I got it when it was online on Black Friday and it so much nicer than brushing with a manual toothbrush! I even got my hubby one!
Sierra G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I didn't think I needed nor wanted an electric toothbrush - but my mom bought me one (and being right as moms always are) and I love it! I don't know how I lived without it previously! It is easy to use, fast charging, and leaves my teeth and mouth feeling so clean!