BY ORAL-B

Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000-2Brand New Includes Two Year WarrantyReplaces Oral-B PC7400The Oral-B PC1000-2 is a professionsl care reghargeable toothbrush. It features 3D excel brushing action that deep cleans and effectively removes plaque. This model... see more...

Elise H.
I love using this however the brush part wears out pretty quickly. I feel like I have to change the head more than necessary. I have had this brush 1 other time before and then got a new one recently. I do like it for an inexpensive option for a good quality tooth brush.
Orquidea P.
Watsonville, CA
I love my toothbrush. It makes me feel like my teeth are very clean haha. I also feel like I'm able to get into spots that regular toothbrushes can't get into. And replacing the head is super easy. After one charge it. Actually lasts you over a month n that's brushing your teeth twice a day. I've had mine for a couple years now and I'm very happy with it.
Anutka M.
Does everything I need it to! Battery lasts a week the heads I replace every month. They are spendy but you can find them on ebay for a good price. The brush itself is very inexpensive and you get good quality. The only downside is after every use you have to remove the head and rinse the hole on the brush head so that you dont get a run down of toothpaste.
Samantha D.
Waterbury, CT
Best toothbrush ever. Its like brushing your teeth for the first time. I was able to get all the unreachable wisdom teeth in the back that I wasn't able to get to using the manual toothbrush. It leaves your mouth so clean. The rechargeable toothbrushes so convenient. Just take it from the charger brush brush brush and then put it back it's that easy.
Vanessa M.
Orlando, FL
Have been using this tooth brush for almost 9 years! Thanks to this product (and of course flossing) I've never had a cavity in my life and my Dental hygiene is perfect !

Leaves your mouth feeling fresh, clean, and healthy!

Truly a dentist clean feeling !
Yvonne L.
Petaluma, CA
It's nice and it does the job; however, it gets a little gross after a while because a buildup of spit and toothpaste stays inside the top part of the toothbrush. So every time I finish using it, I have to remove the top and clean the inside of it.
Marie S.
Love this toothbrush!! Got it a couple of years ago and still use it everyday. The price of the replacement brushes are a little pricey, but this brush is worth every dollar spent. I love that it's rechargeable, so I don't have to worry about battery's!
Danielle W.
This electric toothbrush really cleans my teeth better than a regular tooth brush. The spinning power of the toothbrush cleans plague leaving my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I would never go back to using a regular toothbrush again after using this product!
Nicole D.
After buying an electric toothbrush I will never use a regular one by choice again! At first my gums were sore but after a few days I never had a problem again. Their expensive and the refills are expensive but it's worth the money.
Fidan A.
Pro-it never stopped working
Cons- I guess it's what you expect from well known brand

Pro-cleans my teeth
Pro- nothing gets stuck
Pro- I like that with electric brushes you get a better cleaning it's like using brush and a floss in a fun way