BY ORAL-B

Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000-2Brand New Includes Two Year WarrantyReplaces Oral-B PC7400The Oral-B PC1000-2 is a professionsl care reghargeable toothbrush. It features 3D excel brushing action that deep cleans and effectively removes plaque. This model... see more...

Samantha D.
Waterbury, CT
Best toothbrush ever. Its like brushing your teeth for the first time. I was able to get all the unreachable wisdom teeth in the back that I wasn't able to get to using the manual toothbrush. It leaves your mouth so clean. The rechargeable toothbrushes so convenient. Just take it from the charger brush brush brush and then put it back it's that easy.
Vanessa M.
Orlando, FL
Have been using this tooth brush for almost 9 years! Thanks to this product (and of course flossing) I've never had a cavity in my life and my Dental hygiene is perfect !

Leaves your mouth feeling fresh, clean, and healthy!

Truly a dentist clean feeling !
Yvonne L.
Petaluma, CA
It's nice and it does the job; however, it gets a little gross after a while because a buildup of spit and toothpaste stays inside the top part of the toothbrush. So every time I finish using it, I have to remove the top and clean the inside of it.
Marie S.
Love this toothbrush!! Got it a couple of years ago and still use it everyday. The price of the replacement brushes are a little pricey, but this brush is worth every dollar spent. I love that it's rechargeable, so I don't have to worry about battery's!
Danielle W.
This electric toothbrush really cleans my teeth better than a regular tooth brush. The spinning power of the toothbrush cleans plague leaving my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I would never go back to using a regular toothbrush again after using this product!
Nicole D.
After buying an electric toothbrush I will never use a regular one by choice again! At first my gums were sore but after a few days I never had a problem again. Their expensive and the refills are expensive but it's worth the money.
Fidan A.
Pro-it never stopped working
Cons- I guess it's what you expect from well known brand

Pro-cleans my teeth
Pro- nothing gets stuck
Pro- I like that with electric brushes you get a better cleaning it's like using brush and a floss in a fun way
Sophie W.
Waukesha, WI
I love this tooth brush. It is the first electric one that I've ever used/owned and I with never go back to a manual tooth brush. I haven't taken advantage of the app integration as much, but it is an interesting feature. I have a good feeling about the quality of my tooth brushing when I finish with my two minutes.
Erica F.
Independence, MO
Small, so it doesn't take up a bunch of counter space. but mighty! I received this as a gift and I LOVE it. I love that the small brush head gets around every tooth and all over - for an all-over clean feeling. Would definitely recommend, and would've bought it myself if I hadn't received it as a gift!
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
I highly recommend any Oral B electric toothbrushes. I have had a couple and they leave your teeth so clean and your gums so healthy. My latest I have had a couple of years. It is fantastic! I take it anywhere I travel.