BY ORAL-B

Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000-2Brand New Includes Two Year WarrantyReplaces Oral-B PC7400The Oral-B PC1000-2 is a professionsl care reghargeable toothbrush. It features 3D excel brushing action that deep cleans and effectively removes plaque. This model... see more...

preethi J.
Brighton, MA
I have being into electric tooth brush for past couple of years. I change the heads every 4 months - using the brush twice a day . Because of the small heads for the brush i am able to brush my teeth and gums comfortably . A good investment to make . XOXO
Jacquelyn N.
Ames, IA
I have been using this toothbrush for over a year now, changing the heads every 3 months, and my teeth have been the whitest and cleanest they've ever been.  I'm always getting compliments on my smile.  I'll be sticking with this toothbrush for a long while!
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
I really like the idea of the electric toothbrush putting in the extra work in my mouth that you just aren't able to do at the same rate with a manual toothbrush on the facial(sides of your teeth that you see when you smile or the sides touching your cheeks/lips) and lingual(sides of your teeth touching your tongue) sides of my teeth. Now, I do like to still use a manual tooth brush to really scrub the occlusal(the parts of your teeth when you bite down and they touch) side of my teeth so I don't ruin the electric tooth brush and I can really apply the pressure I like to clean that part of my teeth.
Katie S.
Marietta, OH
I love this toothbrush! I've had it for years and I hope it never quits on me. I once bought a Sonicare but soon switched back to Oral B. This brush does the job. A good electric tooth brush is a must have. A manual doesn't even compare. I hate when I travel take a manual instead. This provides a much deeper clean, in my opinion.
Sarah C.
I love this toothbrush. I was given it as a graduation present from an oral hygienist. The only unfortunate thing is that getting replacement heads for electric tooth brushes is next to impossible in my experience because each kind has a different head, but it's hard to tell the difference from the boxes.
Falisha O.
Orlando, FL
I've used a rechargeable toothbrush for years to thoroughly clean my teeth. Every member of my family owns this toothbrush, including my 11-year old, who has braces, and my husband, who has a bridge. The brush doesn't damage the thousands of dollars worth of dental care we've invested.
Elise H.
I love using this however the brush part wears out pretty quickly. I feel like I have to change the head more than necessary. I have had this brush 1 other time before and then got a new one recently. I do like it for an inexpensive option for a good quality tooth brush.
Emma Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great tooth brush. I really enjoy using the brush more so than manual as it feels a lot cleaner when I clean with this brush. Strongly recommend Oral B as well because it's really well known for their electric toothbrushes. I would re-purchase again and again.
Orquidea P.
Watsonville, CA
I love my toothbrush. It makes me feel like my teeth are very clean haha. I also feel like I'm able to get into spots that regular toothbrushes can't get into. And replacing the head is super easy. After one charge it. Actually lasts you over a month n that's brushing your teeth twice a day. I've had mine for a couple years now and I'm very happy with it.
Anutka M.
Does everything I need it to! Battery lasts a week the heads I replace every month. They are spendy but you can find them on ebay for a good price. The brush itself is very inexpensive and you get good quality. The only downside is after every use you have to remove the head and rinse the hole on the brush head so that you dont get a run down of toothpaste.