BY ORAL-B

Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000-2Brand New Includes Two Year WarrantyReplaces Oral-B PC7400The Oral-B PC1000-2 is a professionsl care reghargeable toothbrush. It features 3D excel brushing action that deep cleans and effectively removes plaque. This model... see more...

Missy E.
Redlands, CA
I love my rechargeable tooth brush. This is my second one. I got this at CVS. I wait till I can use my rewards member card and get it on sale. Sometimes it's cheaper to get a whole new brush and head than the pack of heads.
Taylor A.
I love the shape of this brush and that it comes with the easy to use charger. I never have to worry about replacing batteries and it works very well. I love this brand and use it daily. I will continue to use this brand.
Holly P.
Woodland, Ca
This was my first electric toothbrush that I owned. It definitely does the job, and better than a manual toothbrush. Since then, I've gotten a nicer model (Sonicare), which does do a better job. I would still buy this toothbrush again if I was looking for sometimes more budget friendly.
preethi J.
Brighton, MA
I have being into electric tooth brush for past couple of years. I change the heads every 4 months - using the brush twice a day . Because of the small heads for the brush i am able to brush my teeth and gums comfortably . A good investment to make . XOXO
Jacquelyn N.
Ames, IA
I have been using this toothbrush for over a year now, changing the heads every 3 months, and my teeth have been the whitest and cleanest they've ever been.  I'm always getting compliments on my smile.  I'll be sticking with this toothbrush for a long while!
Ana C.
I love this brush! It leaves my teeth feeling so clean and it is gentle on my gums! I replace the head every 30 days and it can go about a week without it being on the charger. I highly recommend this brush!
Katie S.
Marietta, OH
I love this toothbrush! I've had it for years and I hope it never quits on me. I once bought a Sonicare but soon switched back to Oral B. This brush does the job. A good electric tooth brush is a must have. A manual doesn't even compare. I hate when I travel take a manual instead. This provides a much deeper clean, in my opinion.
Sarah C.
I love this toothbrush. I was given it as a graduation present from an oral hygienist. The only unfortunate thing is that getting replacement heads for electric tooth brushes is next to impossible in my experience because each kind has a different head, but it's hard to tell the difference from the boxes.
Falisha O.
Orlando, FL
I've used a rechargeable toothbrush for years to thoroughly clean my teeth. Every member of my family owns this toothbrush, including my 11-year old, who has braces, and my husband, who has a bridge. The brush doesn't damage the thousands of dollars worth of dental care we've invested.
Elise H.
I love using this however the brush part wears out pretty quickly. I feel like I have to change the head more than necessary. I have had this brush 1 other time before and then got a new one recently. I do like it for an inexpensive option for a good quality tooth brush.