BY ORAL-B

Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000-2Brand New Includes Two Year WarrantyReplaces Oral-B PC7400The Oral-B PC1000-2 is a professionsl care reghargeable toothbrush. It features 3D excel brushing action that deep cleans and effectively removes plaque. This model... see more...

Emma D.
I would never go back to manual toothbrush again. Really get such a deep clean with this toothbrush. there are different settings too and I love that it times the 2mins. I'm terrible for not brushing the entire 2 mins....with this it's a breeze. Highly recommend.
Serena N.
Richmond Hill
I've been using this toothbrush for a very long time, and it's very simple to use. The heads are small so its very easy to navigate them around my mouth. The only ripe I have about it is that I wish the brush heads were in a oval shape rather than circular.
Char D.
Good product! Takes much less effort to brush teeth. First time user, but have repurchased replacement bristles. Used to use daily, but switched to a different brand that had a quieter and gentler toothbrush. Would recommend to a friend!
Remy R.
I will never go back to manual toothbrushes again after using this, the battery power is great. The only downside i have is the lack of variety for different brush heads and the expense of them, I feel there should be a longer brush head available instead of just the circular one.
This is really a great product. It is perfect for people in a hurry and you have almost no time to want to brush your teeth. The electric toothbrush will help you a lot in to save time.
Pixie's Big World B.
London
I love this, I bought one for my partner as well and he loves it as well. Once I forgot to charge it and had to use a regular toothbrush, it didn't feel the same.
NIEVES M.
fantastic toothbrush. in fact its my second oralb toothbrush. my teeth looks clean an white. i try to use it with oral b products. very very happy with this product.
I've had this for about three years and it still works perfectly. I only have to charge it once every few days, great not having to bring charger everywhere.
Sigalit Z.
Richmond
Me and my husband use this. We both love it. The battery lasts for long and you can Olson take it for short trips and it charges quickly
Shanice H.
Cardiff
This tooth brush is the BEST toothbrush I have ever used!
The round brush head is recommended by dentist anyway.
It is amazing.