BY ORAL-B

Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000-2Brand New Includes Two Year WarrantyReplaces Oral-B PC7400The Oral-B PC1000-2 is a professionsl care reghargeable toothbrush. It features 3D excel brushing action that deep cleans and effectively removes plaque. This model... see more...

Natasha S.
Thornhill, ON
Great tooth brush for a great value... it is extremely powerful and cleans really well but gentle enough I've bought my daughter one. And it has never died or slowed down. I got it at Shoppers drug mart and it was on sale for 19$. I would definitely buy this again.
Brit G.
Oshawa, ON
great tooth brush! spins fast and the round brush is awesome gets in everywhere. it feels way cleaner than with a manual brush, definitely the best toothbrush i've ever used, and it came with an extra brush head which was handy. would for sure re purchase

I love. I have tried other electric brushes and they come to make me annoyed by the fact that I hurt the gum and this one does not treat my teeth gently.
Samar T.
Kirkcaldy, Fife
Absolutely love this toothbrush! It makes my teeth really clean and shiny so is definitely working, I bought it from Superdrug for quite a cheap price on sale! I would buy another one! I would definitely recommend
Kyla G.
Nanaimo
This toothbrush makes my teeth feel so clean. I can't use manual toothbrushes anymore. The one complaint I have is how the grips get so dirty, I would rather not have to grooves in it but that is one little flaw.
Caroline V.
Castellon
Me encanta, me lo compre en Holanda hace dos años
Era promocion , ya me queria cambiar al electrico pero no me atrevia, me encanto
Super recomiendo
Lo malo es la bateria, que hay que cargar
Pero super satisffch
Tazmin W.
St.austell
I absolutely love this toothbrush in use it twice a day and I have had one for around two years. I am very happy that I changed the brand of toothbrush that I use. I would recommend is toothbrush to anyone at all. It is easy to use and affordable. Overall I a, happy with this product
Marshall P.
this toothbrush is convenient, you control the power and there are lots of head brush options to buy online so there is no need to worry about looking for alternatives. the charge station might take a bit of time and coule get dirty so that is a downpoint. but overall, it works.
Grace B.
A good choice for a basic but completely adequate electric toothbrush. The buzzing isn't unpleasantly strong and it cleans teeth thoroughly. However, toothpaste runoff collects inside the brush head and turns into black gunk, which is very hard to get to in order to clean it.
Evelyn A.
Eu amo esta escova de dentes! Eu tive-o durante anos e espero que nunca sai de mim. é extremamente poderosa e limpa muito bem, mas suave o suficiente Eu comprei e não largo super ADOROOOOO ! e aprovo