BY ORAL-B

Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000-2Brand New Includes Two Year WarrantyReplaces Oral-B PC7400The Oral-B PC1000-2 is a professionsl care reghargeable toothbrush. It features 3D excel brushing action that deep cleans and effectively removes plaque. This model... see more...

Tamara L.
Carrollton, TX
I got the Oral-B electric toothbrush at the suggestion of my dentist.  I'm one of this people that although I brush only with a soft brush, I brush too hard and my gums started receding away from my teeth and making them quite sensitive to hot and cold.  My dentist said if I started using an electric toothbrush it would prevent my gums from receding any further.
I wish I had know about this before the damage was done.  I can honestly say though that my gums have not gotten any worse and I've probably been using the Oral-B professional for approximately 4 years.  Truth be told it's probably getting close to needing a new one.
Jessica Y.
Canal Fulton, OH
My dentist recommended that I buy an electric toothbrush because I have a difficult time cleaning around the permanent retainer I have on the front and bottom row of teeth. This leaves me feeling super clean every time I use it. I also like that it pauses every 30 seconds to indicate to me that it is time to move on to the next section of my mouth. It is a bit loud, but I think it's just something I need to get used to after switching from a manual toothbrush.
Morgan W.
Martinsburg , WV
I really like this toothbrush. I have always had problems arounc my gum line which has caused discoloration, but this brush gets into those areas and gets them really clean. The battery lasts a long time. My only complaint is the charger. It is very small and the toothbrush gets knocked off it constantly.
Cindy G.
Wadsworth , IL
Love my electric toothbrush. It's so easy to use, and leaves my teeth super clean. I will never go back to using manual brushes. The only reason I don't give it the full 5 stars is because I feel I have to recharge it too often. I wish the battery lasted longer. But overall I would absolutely recommend it !
Kayleigh W.
Wasilla, AK
I enjoy that this electric toothbrush is rechargeable, and that the heads are easy to change. This makes it easy to use, and it isn't a hassle to maintain. It also cleans easily. It is effective, and affordable to replace. I enjoy this brand, and will continue to use this brand in the future.
Steve S.
Seattle, WA
Four out of five dentists - more like five out of five, hand me Oral-B products on my way out of the office. I like the spinning head more than the sonic action. Seems like it's cleaning more, too. Less discomfort and always that great feeling after brushing.
Alivia F.
Midland, MI
I love my electric tooth brush. I got it as a Christmas gift in the past and its my favorite. I am a repeat user and will continue to purchase the replacement heads as needed. It definitely has met my expectations as having a fresh, clean feeling mouth.
Nina A.
Carrollton , TX
Best investment of life! I started using electric 4 years ago and never went back to manual toothbrushes. This one is by far the best I have tried so I stuck by it lol Makes your mouth feel so much cleaner and it's rechargeable!!!! That's the best part
Amanda E.
While I love my manual toothbrush, there's no clean like an electric. This works very well and stays charged for quite sometime. It's affordable and works wonderfully. I would definitely recommend it to my family and friends.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
I love my rechargeable tooth brush. This is my second one. I got this at CVS. I wait till I can use my rewards member card and get it on sale. Sometimes it's cheaper to get a whole new brush and head than the pack of heads.