BY ORAL-B

Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000-2Brand New Includes Two Year WarrantyReplaces Oral-B PC7400The Oral-B PC1000-2 is a professionsl care reghargeable toothbrush. It features 3D excel brushing action that deep cleans and effectively removes plaque. This model... see more...

Kelsey P.
I used to swear by my sonicare that there was no better electric toothbrush until I received my oral-b. I never thought I would care enough about a toothbrush to leave a review on it, but oral b killed it with this. I feel like I just had a professional cleaning every time I use it. There are multiple size options for the brush head, and might I add that the replaceable brush heads are cheaper than sonicare replacements, which is yet another win. This brush, no joke, comes with a bathroom mirror phone holder that you can connect to the toothbrush via Bluetooth to track your daily brush times, settings, and preferences. The battery lasts forever, and it charges quickly. It’s beautiful. I’m amazed at myself for being so obsessed with a toothbrush, but even more amazed at how great this toothbrush truly is.
Tamara L.
Carrollton, TX
I got the Oral-B electric toothbrush at the suggestion of my dentist.  I'm one of this people that although I brush only with a soft brush, I brush too hard and my gums started receding away from my teeth and making them quite sensitive to hot and cold.  My dentist said if I started using an electric toothbrush it would prevent my gums from receding any further.
I wish I had know about this before the damage was done.  I can honestly say though that my gums have not gotten any worse and I've probably been using the Oral-B professional for approximately 4 years.  Truth be told it's probably getting close to needing a new one.
Jessica Y.
Canal Fulton, OH
My dentist recommended that I buy an electric toothbrush because I have a difficult time cleaning around the permanent retainer I have on the front and bottom row of teeth. This leaves me feeling super clean every time I use it. I also like that it pauses every 30 seconds to indicate to me that it is time to move on to the next section of my mouth. It is a bit loud, but I think it's just something I need to get used to after switching from a manual toothbrush.
Morgan W.
Martinsburg , WV
I really like this toothbrush. I have always had problems arounc my gum line which has caused discoloration, but this brush gets into those areas and gets them really clean. The battery lasts a long time. My only complaint is the charger. It is very small and the toothbrush gets knocked off it constantly.
Alivia F.
Midland, MI
I love my electric tooth brush. I got it as a Christmas gift in the past and its my favorite. I am a repeat user and will continue to purchase the replacement heads as needed. It definitely has met my expectations as having a fresh, clean feeling mouth.
Nina A.
Forney , TX
Best investment of life! I started using electric 4 years ago and never went back to manual toothbrushes. This one is by far the best I have tried so I stuck by it lol Makes your mouth feel so much cleaner and it's rechargeable!!!! That's the best part
Amanda E.
While I love my manual toothbrush, there's no clean like an electric. This works very well and stays charged for quite sometime. It's affordable and works wonderfully. I would definitely recommend it to my family and friends.
Missy E.
Redlands, CA
I love my rechargeable tooth brush. This is my second one. I got this at CVS. I wait till I can use my rewards member card and get it on sale. Sometimes it's cheaper to get a whole new brush and head than the pack of heads.
Taylor A.
I love the shape of this brush and that it comes with the easy to use charger. I never have to worry about replacing batteries and it works very well. I love this brand and use it daily. I will continue to use this brand.
Holly P.
Woodland, Ca
This was my first electric toothbrush that I owned. It definitely does the job, and better than a manual toothbrush. Since then, I've gotten a nicer model (Sonicare), which does do a better job. I would still buy this toothbrush again if I was looking for sometimes more budget friendly.