Oral-B ProfessionalCare 8850 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush uploaded by Shelly P.Oral-B ProfessionalCare 8850 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush uploaded by Shelly P.

BY ORAL-B #93 in Electric Toothbrushes

Oral-B ProfessionalCare 8850Brand New Includes Two Year WarrantyOral-B 3000/8850 Features:Charging Indicator 2-Minute Timer With Quadrant Indicator Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Battery Life: Up To 14 Days Ergonomic Non-Slip Handle Pressure Sensor... see more...

Katherine C.
Oral B is the go to electric toothbrush! Affordable and durable, you can count on them for YEARS. You get a more thorough brush with this brush versus traditional toothbrush. Removes food and buildup, gets into the gunline and crevices super good!
Sarah C.
Newport News, VA
This is my go-to electric toothbrush. My mouth never feels clean enough with a normal toothbrush, no matter how hard I brush. The spinning brush head does such a great job of whisking away buildup without pushing it under the gum line or between teeth. The charge is really long-lasting, too.
Nathan C.
This has been my tooth brush for the past 5 years or so. The design and function is simple enough, but it has helped me stay in good standings with my dentist. Or perhaps in bad standings, since I haven't had the need for any intensive tooth operations. Anyways, great tooth brush, cleans very thorough. A+. ten out of ten would recommend.
Marianne J.
Lindon , UT
This is a great toothbrush, but I prefer the Sonicare version better. This is just personal preference. The reason why I don't like the oral b one as much is because the brush head is small and round. I prefer a larger brush head like the Sonicare comes with. This electric tooth brush still cleans the teeth way better than a manual though.
Tina C.
Davie, FL
Influenster Review: This toothbrush is a workhorse! I love Oral B products. When my last brush gave out after over a decade of service (talk about bang for your buck) I went to Sonicare to see what all the hype is about.  I like both toothbrushes and will most likely pick up another oral b to switch between the two.
Payton T.
Hendersonville, TN
I have had this toothbrush for YEARS. The battery life is great and you can customize your clean. You have a choice of brush heads to choose from. Just keep charging the unit and replacing the toothbrush heads every few months and you will have a brush for life.
Donald M.
Royse City, TX
Does an amazing job of cleaning my teeth. and the UV cleaning makes sure I'm always using a clean brush. The replacement brushes are a bit pricey but, that's the price you pay for a healthy clean smile.
Elissa M.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this toothbrush! With my manual toothbrush I don't always feel like I get everything off of my teeth. But with this electric one I do! Definitely make sure you floss before your brush, that way you ensure that the electric toothbrush picks up that grime as well.
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
This toothbrush makes me feel like I have just got my teeth cleaned at the dentist!! That's how great it is!! It lights up when you are pressing too hard on your teeth!
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
I really tried to like this electric toothbrush, but in the end I decided to give up on it. The replacement heads are expensive and I much prefer a battery powered toothbrush because of its portability.
Ceara T.
I have braces right now and I have the older version of this toothbrush, and I wanted to know what upgrades came with this version?