Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000 Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Rocco D.Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000 Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Madara Ū.

BY ORAL-B #8 in Electric Toothbrushes

Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000 Electric Toothbrush: 1 Precision Clean refill brush head with indicator bristles that fade to indicate when to change brush heads for better cleaning 1 waterproof ergonomic handle with a charge level display 1 recharging station 1 cleaning mode (Daily Clean) Professional two-minute timer with 30-second intervals to make it easy to track how long you've been brushing with the Oral-B Electric Toothbrush The Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000 Electric Toothbrush can also be used with the following brush heads: Oral-B Floss Action, Oral-B ProWhite, Oral-B Dual Clean, Oral-B Precision Clean, Oral-B Sensitive Gum Care, Oral-B Ortho Brush Kit, Oral-B Ortho, and Oral-B Interproximal Clean. 2-Year Limited Warranty and Satisfaction Guarantee: If you are not 100% satisfied with the Oral-B ProfessionalCare 1000 Electric Toothbrush, return the product in its original packaging along with the original cash receipt postmarked within 60 days of purchase for a full refund. Please allow 6-8 weeks for handling. No refunds for product damaged by accident, neglect, unreasonable use or lost in shipment. Warranty includes replacement or repair of electric toothbrush without cost for parts and labor by an authorized Oral-B Service Center. Proof of date of original purchase is required. Use of non-Oral-B replacement brush heads voids the warranty. Warranty does not cover finishes; normal wear; damage resulting from accident, misuse, dirt, water, tampering, unreasonable use, service performed or attempted by unauthorized service agencies, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance, including recharging; or units that have been modified or used for commercial purposes. Mailing details inside. The shipment cost to return the Oral-B electric toothbrush is the responsibility of the consumer. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
This is a pretty good electric toothbrush. It has interchangeable heads, which is a plus, but my heads come loose kind of often. Plus it isn't rechargeable which kind of sucks, because then you need to keep going to buy new batteries for it. I would say it is pretty average.
Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
Love this toothbrush!!!  I've had it for years, just keep replacing the head.  Gets my teeth so clean and smooth.  Keeping it charged up is easy because I keep the charger on my vanity.  Only have to charge it once a week or so though, the charge lasts forever!  This is a great electric toothbrush.  Highly recommend!
Penny T.
St louis
My teeth feel clean when use this brush vs. a manual brush.  The charge lasts several days if not more.  The vibration is not harsh on the teeth, and my dentist always says I am doing a great job.  The product sits vertical on the stand, and it gets gunked up, design should change that.  it has lasted well.
Chelsea A.
I feel that using an electric toothbrush gives you more of that fresh from the dentist feeling than a manual toothbrush provides. I tend to use my manual toothbrush on a day to day basis, but use this toothbrush at least a few times a week to provide an overall clean feeling.
Jennifer H.
Denmark, WI
GREAT TOOTH BRUSH and also a great price. After brushing your teeth just feel so smooth and so nice and clean. The brush tip lasts a long time because you have to replace it to which is nice. I will NEVER go back to a regular tooth brush again
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
My dentist have tried for a long time to push this electric tooth brush purchase on me.he gave me advice and even a discount coupon and i fell in love.it fits in my mouth and reaches every where.my gums and teeth have never felt cleaner.
Terrie C.
Oral-B professional care 1000 electric toothbrush I love it I actually start in the bathroom and then sit on my bed for five minutes and just let the toothbrush take care of it my dentist said I have beautiful teeth
Peggy C.
New York
I’ve been using this for several years. Makes my mouth feel super clean. Much better than a manual toothbrush. My dental hygienist recommended it. Braun Oral-B TriZone 2000 Electric Toothbrush
Bobbi Jo S.
Troutdale , OR
While I was hesitant to make the switch to an electric toothbrush after my first use I was immediately thankful I did! My teeth have never felt cleaner and even my dentist noticed a difference!
Britt Z.
Saint Johns, FL
If I could give this a hundred stars, I would!  I used a regular Oral B toothbrush for my entire life and just started using the Oral Be 1000 electric brush about four months ago.  The difference is ASTOUNDING!!  My teeth literally feel as if I just got done getting them cleaned at the dentist office-- each and every time I brush.  To those of you who have never tried an electric toothbrush, I will give you a piece of advice.  Try it for a full month before forming opinion.  I say this because I didn't really care for it the first week or two-- it felt too over powering in my mouth.  But, once you get used to it, it doesn't feel that way at all, and you begin to truly appreciate all  the plaque in removes and how quickly your gums get healthier.  My gums used to bleed at the dentist office during cleanings and no longer do.  Believe me, it is worth a try.  I only wish I would have purchased it sooner!!!!
Sathi H.
I was looking for food electric brush is it good
Brianne B.
I've been looking for the best electric toothbrush after my battery operated one died. I'm hoping a rechargeable one would last longer. I don't want to buy an expensive tooth brush every few months. If anyone has tried this toothbrush, how long is the rechargeable battery good for?
Tabitha V.
What's the best electric toothbrush for the price?