BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Professional Precision Clean Replacement Brush Heads: Oral-B Precision Clean Brush Heads. 2 count specially designed to provide up to 5x better cleaning at the gumline Features a special cup-shape bristle design for cleaner teeth and healthier gums Indicator bristles signal time to replace brush head see more...

• I bought several of these different kind and I noticed so...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie M.
Shirley, NY
These are the only brush heads I use with my oral b brush. They get the job done and clean my teeth well. I would purchase then again and again.
Camika C.
Williamsburg, VA
I absolutely LOVE my Oral-B Professional Precision Clean Toothbrush. I replaced my manual toothbrush a long time ago and I've never looked back.
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
I love this and will probably never use a different product! The cleanest "away from the dentist" I have found!
Brae B.
Winnipeg, MB
This is a great product and with a lot of automatic toothbrushes you can't buy replacement heads
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought several of these different kind and I noticed some work best than other any suggestion on which to buy?