Oral-B Professional Precision Black 1000 Powered by Braun Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with Travel Case

BY ORAL-B

Brush with style. The brush head of the Oral-B Precision Black 1000 is inspired by the round shape of professional dental cleaning tools. It oscillates, rotates and pulsates to remove up to 5x more plaque along the gum line vs. a regular manual toothbrush. The toothbrush head surrounds each tooth for individual cleaning, resulting in an amazing, tooth-by-tooth clean. Get your hands on the Precision Black 1000 from the #1 dentist recommended Toothbrush Brand Worldwide--Oral-B. The Oral-B Precision Black 1000 features the following: Daily Clean Mode with 3D Movement and Gum Care Pressure Sensor. Included in pack are: Black Rechargeable Handle, charging station, travel case, and 1 Precision Clean refill head. see more...

stephanie e.
We have used this product for 3 years and we all love it, I recommend this to all my family and friends yes it's kinda pricey but it's worth it and you pretty much spend the amount when u buy toothbrushes for 3-6 months.
Ally J.
Smithville, TN
This is a great toothbrush. My whole family uses it and it works better than other ones that we have tried. It is very soft yon your teeth and we use it at least twice a day. We definitely recommend this tooth brush.
Tiffiney B.
This toothbrush handles all of my needs. I change the brush head every 3 months. The charge lasts for at least a week. I use it twice a day or more for 2 minutes. I would definitely buy it again if this one doesn't last for years.
Jewlia T.
Lebanon, MO
This is a great electric toothbrush. It is very reasonably priced. It leaves my teeth feeling extra clean. I can take it on overnight stays without taking the base since it seems to hold a charge better than the others I've tried.
jhenny c.
Pelham, AL
One of the best electric toothbrushes I ever tried! I love how easy it is to use and it really helps to clean my teeth. Would really recommend this product to anyone,
Mary M.
It does a very great job at cleaning my teeth, the battery stays charged up for a long time for several uses. I am a repeat user and highly recommend to others. It more than exceeded my expectations. Yes i would definitely recommend it to anyone
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Great product for deep cleaning in between the tooth and gum line! They have different toothbrush heads for precise cleaning against your mouth. Only con is it is not good for tongue cleaning.
Sally F.
Love the brand love the product and love absolutely everything definetly love it! I recommend it for everyone!! Totally has great quality! It definetly meant my exceptations and everything I thought it was cracked up to be!
Portia W.
I bought this toothbrush when it was on sale at Costco. I like this toothbrush for the levels of intensity that it vibrates and how well it cleans my teeth. Unlike some other toothbrushes, it felt less abrasive to my teeth and gums but still gave me that "squeaky clean" feeling. However, I am in the process of growing some wisdom teeth and, unfortunately, the round shape of the brush head DID NOT allow for it the reach the far back areas where the wisdom teeth were poking out which feels like a necessity for me at this time and so it just wasn't quite perfect for me.
Heather B.
South beach
This tooth brush is BY FAR one of the best purchases I've made. It's literally been my best friend and has givin my mouth the cleanest look & feel out of all the toothbrushes I've previously purchases. When i first started using it my gums shirt for a little bit ( 2-3 days at the most) because it wasn't use to such a deep cleaning but after that my teeth were used to it. People notice my smile more.