Oral-B Professional Precision Black 1000 Powered by Braun Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with Travel Case

BY ORAL-B #62 in Electric Toothbrushes

Brush with style. The brush head of the Oral-B Precision Black 1000 is inspired by the round shape of professional dental cleaning tools. It oscillates, rotates and pulsates to remove up to 5x more plaque along the gum line vs. a regular manual toothbrush. The toothbrush head surrounds each tooth for individual cleaning, resulting in an amazing, tooth-by-tooth clean. Get your hands on the Precision Black 1000 from the #1 dentist recommended Toothbrush Brand Worldwide--Oral-B. The Oral-B Precision Black 1000 features the following: Daily Clean Mode with 3D Movement and Gum Care Pressure Sensor. Included in pack are: Black Rechargeable Handle, charging station, travel case, and 1 Precision Clean refill head. see more...

Portia W.
I bought this toothbrush when it was on sale at Costco. I like this toothbrush for the levels of intensity that it vibrates and how well it cleans my teeth. Unlike some other toothbrushes, it felt less abrasive to my teeth and gums but still gave me that "squeaky clean" feeling. However, I am in the process of growing some wisdom teeth and, unfortunately, the round shape of the brush head DID NOT allow for it the reach the far back areas where the wisdom teeth were poking out which feels like a necessity for me at this time and so it just wasn't quite perfect for me.
laura f.
Huntington Station, NY
I am a firm believer in electric toothbrushes. You don't always need all the bells and whistles like this one has, but it definitely is a good brush. You notice a huge difference and will never go back to a regular manual toothbrush.
stephanie e.
We have used this product for 3 years and we all love it, I recommend this to all my family and friends yes it's kinda pricey but it's worth it and you pretty much spend the amount when u buy toothbrushes for 3-6 months.
Ally J.
Smithville, TN
This is a great toothbrush. My whole family uses it and it works better than other ones that we have tried. It is very soft yon your teeth and we use it at least twice a day. We definitely recommend this tooth brush.
Jenn R.
Let me tell you why this is worth the price. They might be a bit pricey but think about it. It's definitely worth it. It cleans every inch of your teeth. No need to worry you have stains or anything. I highly recommend this product. Worth the price.
Jewlia T.
Lebanon, MO
This is a great electric toothbrush. It is very reasonably priced. It leaves my teeth feeling extra clean. I can take it on overnight stays without taking the base since it seems to hold a charge better than the others I've tried.
Tiffiney B.
This toothbrush handles all of my needs. I change the brush head every 3 months. The charge lasts for at least a week. I use it twice a day or more for 2 minutes. I would definitely buy it again if this one doesn't last for years.
jhenny c.
Pelham, AL
One of the best electric toothbrushes I ever tried! I love how easy it is to use and it really helps to clean my teeth. Would really recommend this product to anyone,
Darla W.
Pflugerville, TX
This is my favorite electric toothbrush. I like how it is timed with the quadrants of your mouth to make sure you are fully cleaning your teeth. After brushing with this toothbrush, my teeth are always completely clean.
April J.
Bishop , CA
This is the first electric tooth brush I've used and I've only been using it for four months but I could tell a difference in my teeth right away especially in my hard to reach and brush wisdom teeth