Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean™ Precision 1000™ Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Carolina M.

BY ORAL-B

Experience the power of Oral-B with Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean! Provides up to 5x better plaque removal at the gumline.* Features include Precision Clean refill brush head with Indicator bristles which fade half-way to indicate when to replace brush head for better cleaning, waterproof ergonomic handle, professional timer, 1 cleaning modes (Daily Clean), in handle display with charge level display, and portable charging station. Pack contents included are 1 handle, 1 charger, 1 Precision Clean refill brush head. see more...

Hannah V.
My dentist recommend this toothbrush and I am very impressed. It leaves your mouth feeling so refreshed and clean, especially compared to a regular toothbrush. I love that it has a timer so you can easily brush for the recommended 2 minutes. The charge lasts for several days so you can take it on a weekend trip without the charger. Overall, it's a very nice toothbrush.
Lisa R.
Birdsboro, PA
I haven't tried many brands, but I selected this for the value as well as the circulating head. I did not want one that vibrated back and forth. I think that this circulating head does the best job of cleaning both between my teeth and giving my gums a needed massage. So far, this is the best that I have used. I also like the pauses that indicate you should go to the next section of your mouth. I have read other reviews and people don't seem to understand why there are pauses.
Yvonne I.
Tracy, CA
 I have owned an Oral-B electric toothbrush for approximately two years now and I love it! One of the downfalls obviously is something you have to re-charge but it's worth it. I don't for see myself changing up anytime soon . I have purchased this product for other family members as well.
Gina R.
Buffalo, NY
I don't think i could ever go back to a normal manual toothbrush after this. Your mouth just feels cleaner and the bristles really do get in between the teeth to eliminate the excess germs and food. I am very happy with this toothbrush and have noticed a change in my oral health for sure.
Astrid R.
I feel like this is just a regular toothbrush that does the work for you. I don't feel like it does anything different. Being a first time user for any fancy toothbrush I thought it would do more. I would just buy a regular toothbrush next time.
Hannah W.
Pauls Valley, OK
This is a fantastic electric toothbrush. I have soft enamel and so my teeth are a bit cavity prone. Once I switched to this toothbrush, my teeth became stronger and cavities are no longer as much of an issue. I will definitely be using this for years to come.
Sarah C.
I like this product because it really gets into all the crevices of your mouth. My mouth feels so much cleaners and fresher after I use this toothbrush. If you are in the market for an electric toothbrush, I would recommend checking this out.
Hannah G.
Candler, NC
I love this toothbrush. It cleans stuff out of my teeth while even making my teeth look good. It's very good to get popcorn husk out of you teeth and making them shine.
Ashley B.
I bought this on recommendation from my dentist. I immediately noticed a whiter smile as it cleans more effectively than a handheld brush. It comes with an electric wall charger and the charge usually lasts 3-4 days. The replacement heads come with 4 different colored bands (yellow, teal, pink, blue) so you always know which toothbrush is yours if you have multiple people in your family with the same style toothbrush. Not sure how it compares with others, but it offers a variety of brushes that can be swapped out and is on the cheaper end of the price range. I gave 4 stars instead of 5 because I have had issues with mold in the bottom where it sits on the charger. Easy to clean, but gross, right?!
Anna S.
Greensboro, NC
I feel like the bulk and the round head makes this product less effective than other toothbrushes and doesn't make me feel like I have gotten all of my plaque off.

I don't buy from this brand anymore.