Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean plus Sensitive Gum Care Precision 3000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Mai L.Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean plus Sensitive Gum Care Precision 3000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Malinda Brown W.

BY ORAL-B #23 in Electric Toothbrushes

Experience the power of Oral-B with Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean + Gum Care. Helps you to get cleaner teeth and healthier gums in 30 days* and provides superior cleaning* with 3 cleaning modes. Features include Precision Clean refill brush head with Indicator bristles which fade half-way to indicate when to replace brush head for better cleaning, hard brushing alert, waterproof ergonomic handle, professional timer, 3 cleaning modes (Daily Clean, Sensitive, and Whitening), in handle display with charge level display, and portable charging station. Pack contents included are 1 handle, 1 charger, 1 Precision Clean refill brush head, and 1 refill stand. see more...

Rebecca C.
Dayton, OH
I bought this product after my dentist recommended it. At first I was a little skeptical of using an electronic toothbrush because I have sensitive gums, but my dentist insisted that by using it, my gums would get tougher. So, I bought this product and I have been using it for about a year now. I absolutely love it. My dentist was right, my gums are now a lot less sensitive. The toothbrush automatically stops after I think 2 minutes (give or take), so that way you know you are brushing your teeth the correct amount of time. Great product.
Christina M.
Rutherford, NJ
I have been using this toothbrush for the last few years and truly see a difference from when I was using a manual toothbrush. This toothbrush makes it super easy to reach all the corners and even includes a timer which is super helpful. I have also had fewer cavities since I switched from a traditional toothbrush.
Mai L.
Eastpointe, MI
I used to always use a manual toothbrush, and I would have to brush my teeth at least twice in a row for it to feel clean enough for me. And then my sister introduced me to this electric toothbrush, and I just fell in love. My teeth felt so much better and cleaner after I started using it. And I love how it's able to reach spots that I feel regular toothbrushes cannot reach, and it really makes you feel great after you use it.
Katie M.
Reading , PA
It's expensive but worth it I think. It cleans my teeth VERY well and the bristles aren't too soft or too hard but I do notice a little blood when I get the hard to reach places
Oriana R.
I usually use a manual toothbrush on a daily basis but when I want a more thorough cleaning I use my Oral-B electric toothbrush and I must say that it works very well. I think it's excellent and I feel it makes my teeth much cleaner because it reaches places that with the manual toothbrush I can not reach. It works perfect and has lasted a long time so I can say that it is of very good quality.
Rochelle R.
Menifee, Ca
My dentist actually gave this toothbrush to me and it's better than any manual toothbrush because it cleans deep into your gums and cleans pretty well in hard to reach places to brush in. My gums are highly sensitive and so far while using this toothbrush it's been nothing but gentle to my gums which is great for those with sensitive gums.
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
I loved this toothbrush before it went MIA during a recent flight. My only complaint is that it seems that the toothpaste always manages to dirty up the base of the toothbrush and the part where the toothbrush head attaches to the base. I never understood how it happened, but it seemed that there was a hole in my base that allowed liquid to drip down.
Jacqueline R.
Los Fresnos, TX
I myself had sensitive gums and never really found the perfect tooth brush that wouldn't make me bleed from them, until i found the Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean plus Sensitive Gum Care Precision 3000, it is an amazing tooth brush so worth your money and its so easy to handle, and it isn't so big and bulky like others
Nesha E.
Wichita Falls, TX
I never understood the use of these electronic toothbrush. In the past they didn't seem to do much for me this one exceeded my expectations. It's true what they say... you get what you pay for. The price is not bad at all for the product. I found mine on Amazon but I'm sure they have it at your local drugstore
Caiti M.
Boston, MA
I have been using this toothbrush for at least three years now and have never had a problem. Yes, it was an investment at first, but I love the deep-clean feeling I get every time I use an electric toothbrush. I love that the heads are interchangeable so I can continue to use this product as the years go by!