Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep™ plus Smart Guide™ Triaction 5000™ Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Marina F.

BY ORAL-B #93 in Electric Toothbrushes

Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep + SmartGuide 5000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush has 5 cleaning modes, it's bristles reach 2x deeper between teeth* and provide superior cleaning*. Features include Deep Sweep refill brush head with Indicator bristles which fade half-way to indicate when to replace brush head for better cleaning, hard brushing alert, waterproof ergonomic handle, professional timer, 5 cleaning modes (Daily Clean, Deep Clean, Sensitive, Whitening, and Massage), in handle display with charge level display, and portable charging station. Pack contents included are 1 handle, 1 charger, 1 Deep Sweep refill brush head, 1 refill stand, 1 travel case, and 1 Smartguide. see more...

Abhi I.
Irving, TX
This toothbrush replaced an Oral B Triumph electric toothbrush that was several years old and starting to show a lot of wear. I needed a new toothbrush anyway and the bluetooth feature intrigued me. After having used it for a few days I will say that I'm very happy with the toothbrush itself. The brush head I was using was only 4 or 6 weeks old, so I just put my existing brush head on the new toothbrush and I was quite surprised that my teeth felt noticeably cleaner than when I brushed with my old triumph brush, even though I was using the exact same brush head. The triumph was in the same price range as this brush, so I really wasn't expecting any difference in brushing performance. This brush is also noticeably lighter than my old triumph.

I'm not sure how helpful the bluetooth feature really is, though. It's really a bit of a pain to remember to bring my phone to the bathroom, unlock the phone, start the app, then start brushing every time. While you're brushing the app pretty much gives you the same info that you get with the smart guide that Oral B has included with their toothbrushes for a while now (although it does also include news headlines, weather information, and upcoming calendar appointments) but frankly,when I first got my triumph brush I think I used the smart guide for all of about a week and then managed to lose it in the back of a bathroom cabinet, so I'm not sure I really see myself continuing to open up the app every time I brush my teeth.

The app will also record how often and how long you brush for and the brush will retain 20 sessions if you don't start the app each time you brush, so if you want a log of your brushing habits, then it would be good for this and you'd only have to sync with your phone about every two weeks or so, but frankly, I'm not entirely certain why I'd want a log of how often I brush my teeth.

The other thing worth noting is that it doesn't work well to share the brush with someone else. The brush will sync with more than one phone, so if everyone remembers to open the app every time they brush, then it will work and the data will all be logged correctly for each user. However, if you don't open the app the brush will store the session in it's own memory and will then sync that session with the first phone that it connects to. So if my wife wakes up first and brushes her teeth without connecting her phone, then I connect my phone and start brushing the app will show that I brushed my teeth twice that morning... once from the saved session that my wife did and once from when I actually brushed them.

So in the end I'm going to keep the brush as I'm really quite happy with it's performance as an electric toothbrush, and the bluetooth feature doesn't really add any additional cost (I believe it's actually the same price as the non-bluetooth Pro 5000), but I'm not sure I'll actually be using the bluetooth feature several weeks from now.
Hope T.
This is literally one of the best toothbrushes I have EVER used! To make sure my braces stayed in a healthy, clean condition I got this electric toothbrush and it is so worth the money. Every two or so months I will repurchase the brush heads and they work out great! After charging overnight, the toothbrush does not need to be charged for about two weeks! A great investment I would recommend to many people.
Avon T.
Bought this four years ago and have never looked back since! There are different modes for deeper cleaning and the brushing does a great job at cleaning each tooth. I use this on my gums as well and it's not too harsh on them. Definitely recommend, especially for people with braces and need something to get around all that metal! That's what I originally bought mine for.
Annie A.
I purchased this from my dentist and I love it! I feel like I just left their chair every time I brush my teeth. I usually have a little problem with plaque build up on he bottom inside of my mouth, but after brushing with my new toothbrush it feels so clean and smooth! It even has Bluetooth connectivity to keep track of your progress, it includes a timer too!
Melissa M.
Burien, WA
I love the oral b 3D pulsar battery powered toothbrush. I bought one for everyone in the household. They give you a deep clean without making gums sore. I hate that feeling where you have like grime 2 hours after brushing your teeth. These never leave me feeling that way, they leave you with a long lasting clean feeling.
Anastasia P.
Tempe, AZ
I LOVE this Oral B DEEP SWEEP brush. I am a dental assistant so I am very concerned with my oral health. Even though sonicare toothbrushes are a little better, the oral B brushes are great for you gets kids. It cleans very effective and break up plaque I between teeth really well! Definitely recommend!
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
I love this tooth brush so much. IDK why it took me so long to invest in a good one like this. I use it every day & I love the way it gets my back teeth. I love the timer on it & the different pulses. I would defiantly buy it again but not any time soon I hope - I paid a pretty penny for this.
JoAlda Z.
Grulla, TX
I was recently given this toothbrush from the dentist I work with, and i must say it's fantastic! You can feel the clean after you finish brushing! It also has a light that turns on when it's time to switch side or a red light when your pushing too hard! Love love love this product!!
Haley D.
Franklin, MA
They aren't lying when they named this the Deep Sweep toothbrush. I have never had a toothbrush that works so great and keeps my smile beautiful day in and day out. I was recommended this by my dentist and needless to say I will never go back to a regular toothbrush again!
Lindsey T.
Perris, CA
I absolutely love this toothbrush. It was complimentary for joining a dentist and having an Ortho plan but I have not used anything since I've gotten it. It comes with a timer and uses the smart sense technology to target areas that are sensitive without hurting.