Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep™ plus Smart Guide™ Triaction 5000™ Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Marina F.

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep + SmartGuide 5000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush has 5 cleaning modes, it's bristles reach 2x deeper between teeth* and provide superior cleaning*. Features include Deep Sweep refill brush head with Indicator bristles which fade half-way to indicate when to replace brush head for better cleaning, hard brushing alert, waterproof ergonomic handle, professional timer, 5 cleaning modes (Daily Clean, Deep Clean, Sensitive, Whitening, and Massage), in handle display with charge level display, and portable charging station. Pack contents included are 1 handle, 1 charger, 1 Deep Sweep refill brush head, 1 refill stand, 1 travel case, and 1 Smartguide. see more...

Abhi I.
Irving, TX
This toothbrush replaced an Oral B Triumph electric toothbrush that was several years old and starting to show a lot of wear. I needed a new toothbrush anyway and the bluetooth feature intrigued me. After having used it for a few days I will say that I'm very happy with the toothbrush itself. The brush head I was using was only 4 or 6 weeks old, so I just put my existing brush head on the new toothbrush and I was quite surprised that my teeth felt noticeably cleaner than when I brushed with my old triumph brush, even though I was using the exact same brush head. The triumph was in the same price range as this brush, so I really wasn't expecting any difference in brushing performance. This brush is also noticeably lighter than my old triumph.

I'm not sure how helpful the bluetooth feature really is, though. It's really a bit of a pain to remember to bring my phone to the bathroom, unlock the phone, start the app, then start brushing every time. While you're brushing the app pretty much gives you the same info that you get with the smart guide that Oral B has included with their toothbrushes for a while now (although it does also include news headlines, weather information, and upcoming calendar appointments) but frankly,when I first got my triumph brush I think I used the smart guide for all of about a week and then managed to lose it in the back of a bathroom cabinet, so I'm not sure I really see myself continuing to open up the app every time I brush my teeth.

The app will also record how often and how long you brush for and the brush will retain 20 sessions if you don't start the app each time you brush, so if you want a log of your brushing habits, then it would be good for this and you'd only have to sync with your phone about every two weeks or so, but frankly, I'm not entirely certain why I'd want a log of how often I brush my teeth.

The other thing worth noting is that it doesn't work well to share the brush with someone else. The brush will sync with more than one phone, so if everyone remembers to open the app every time they brush, then it will work and the data will all be logged correctly for each user. However, if you don't open the app the brush will store the session in it's own memory and will then sync that session with the first phone that it connects to. So if my wife wakes up first and brushes her teeth without connecting her phone, then I connect my phone and start brushing the app will show that I brushed my teeth twice that morning... once from the saved session that my wife did and once from when I actually brushed them.

So in the end I'm going to keep the brush as I'm really quite happy with it's performance as an electric toothbrush, and the bluetooth feature doesn't really add any additional cost (I believe it's actually the same price as the non-bluetooth Pro 5000), but I'm not sure I'll actually be using the bluetooth feature several weeks from now.
Marina F.
Oral-b is the best "toothbrush" "line" because I know there it is the best line in quotes electronic toothbrushes it is really good really because you are looking for something in the case my electronic toothbrush and when you See the price is not so affordable And you're on that site right here on this site to test and this is a very good and cool thing
Mary Grace D.
I have both Oral B and Sonicare electric toothbrushes because I work at a dentist office. I prefer the sonicate because my teeth feel so clean after I brush! Oral B has better brush heads because their round and they use less vibration, but sometimes I feel my teeth are not as clean as the sonicate.
Patriang L.
North Andover, MA
This toothbrush was r recommended by my dentist and it had been the best investment I have made. It makes my teeth feel super clean, it gets more out of my teeth than a regular toothbrush. I like that it has a timer and different variations of speeds and circular motions to get your teeth super clean.
Ashlie W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I have had my oral-b electronic toothbrush for years, have always loved it. The only downside to this product/brand, is that the head attachments are so unbelievably expensive. They do last a while, and you can change the type of head you want.
Kristen E.
Davison , MI
I received this tooth brush when I had my braces put on at 15 years old. It works great for anyone with braces or for just regular teeth. The timer is convenient and helps you know how long you should be brushing each section of your mouth.
Najifa T.
Troy , MI
Rechargeable tooth brushes are a must for me! I hate buying batteries so this solves my problem. My teeth has never been this white and I love how clean my teeth feels every morning and night. I would buy this product again.
Danielle R.
Mesa, AZ
I have been using this tooth brush for such a long time! It does such a better than a regular manual brush and this one works soo well! I would never go back to using a regular tooth brush.
Ashley G.
Downers Grove, IL
I have had this toothbrush for at least 10 years. It doesn't hold a charge very well any more, I must recharge it at least once per week. It does get my teeth very clean, the sink top timer is great. I never want to return to manual tooth brushes ever again!
Rachel L.
wow did i ever experience a clean like this before using a manual tooth brush. this makes my teeth look so nice and pearly i use it every morning and definitely worth the investment and you'll never go back