Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep™ plus Smart Guide™ Triaction 1000™ Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush

BY ORAL-B #31 in Electric Toothbrushes

Experience the power of Oral-B with Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep 1000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush. Pressure control allows you to gently clean teeth and gums and 1 cleaning mode provides superior cleaning*. Features include Deep Sweep refill brush head with Indicator bristles which fade half-way to indicate when to replace brush head for better cleaning, waterproof ergonomic handle, professional timer, 1 cleaning mode (Daily Clean), in handle charge level display, and portable charging station. Pack contents included are 1 handle, 1 charger and 1 Deep Sweep refill brush head. see more...

Brittany H.
This ISO great toothbrush, it even lets you know when it's time to brush another part of your teeth by pulsating & lets you know when you should be done brushing your teeth. I like the convenience of the charger because you don't have to constantly buy batteries & the charge lasts for a long time, & a light flashes to warn you when you need to charge it again
Pooja L.
Valencia, CA
The Oral-B® Deep Sweep™ 1000 Electric Toothbrush makes my teeth feel cleaner than a manual toothbrush. It makes my whole mouth feel cleaner as if I got them cleaned professionally. I admit that I skip flossing more than I should and this toothbrush gets in between my teeth better as well. The design is pretty slim and easy to use. Most people I know that have nicer electric toothbrushes have them because they were recommended by their dentist. They all love them and say they won’t use anything else anymore. They are all on the pricier side though. I’m not saying that I can’t justify the cost because teeth are definitely worth taking care of. I’d say this toothbrush is a nice starter for someone looking to take the plunge without investing too much.
Alaina W.
I got this toothbrush for my birthday one year and it has been amazing! I like that you can have a variety of brush heads on it too. I went from a regular old toothbrush to this and I needed it too. My dentist complimented me (for probably the first time ever) saying how well kept my teeth looked! This have saved me from too many cavities to count!
Heather G.
Saint Albans, VT
I really love the way this electric toothbrush cleans my teeth! The way the bristles move and vibrate just go that extra step and leave my teeth feeling squeaky clean. I decided to try something new, but was disappointed. When I need to buy a new electric toothbrush, it will definitely be this one!
Alexandra F.
Dayton, NJ
My only electronic toothbrush since the 90's I was always using a manual until 3 years ago. It make brushing easier and more consistent. The times intervals spaced by a slight vibration helps me to concentrate on areas one by one for 30 seconds and making sure I get a full 2mins.
Kayla G.
Grayson, GA
This toothbrush works so well it's almost too much. That seems like a crazy complaint but it honestly vibrates too hard for my sensitive teeth. Still feels like my teeth get cleaner than with normal brushing.
Emily W.
Bel Air, MD
My family each has one of these and they work really well. This electric tooth brush leaves my teeth feeling clean and fresh. It's easy to clean and I will definitely recommend, and continue to use and buy in the future.
Ellen C.
New York , NY
Recently, my tooth started to hurt and feeling very sensitive so I went to my dentist. He noticed that my gum was receding. He said that I was brushing too hard and I should brush in circular motion or up an down. He suggested that I purchase an electronic toothbrush so I did. Oral-B rechargeable electric toothbrush really cleans the teeth and gum. I have seen an improvement in my gums using this toothbrush.
MiMi D.
Anacortes , WA
I loved my very first rechargeable electric oral b toothbrush, it lasted over 10 years. So when it finally died I bought what I thought was the same kind. Nope. While I do still love my toothbrush. the battery life is no where near as long as the older ones! I have to bring my charger with me no matter how Long the trip is. Either way it is still my go to!
Helen C.
This is my first ever electric tooth brush. I was recommended to use it by my dentist after my last cleaning. I don't really see a difference which I guess is a con. I don't think it meets my expectation since I don't feel as clean after brushing but I guess I'll know after my next dentist cleaning.