Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep plus Smart Guide Triaction 5000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush

BY ORAL-B

Powered by Braun* br Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep + SmartGuide Triaction 5000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush has 5 cleaning modes, it s bristles reach 2x deeper between teeth and provide superior cleaning. New TRIACTION motion that sweeps deep between teeth and along the gum line for a thorough clean. This new innovative motion removes up to 100% more plaque versus a regular manual toothbrush, helping to prevent and reverse gingivitis. Oral-B s most technologically advanced toothbrush, the Deep Sweep + Smart Guide 5000 provides Oral-B s most advanced cleaning technology for ultimate plaque removal. Trust the Brand More Dentists Use World Wide ~ Oral-B The Deep Sweep head is different from other Oral-B power brush heads because it mimics the shape and user experience of brushing with a manual toothbrush. You don t have to adapt your brushing technique when switching to Deep S see more...

Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
I have always used a manual toothbrush and never under the hype about an electric toothbrush and I honestly didn't think it would work any better than a regular toothbrush but boy was I wrong. From the first time I used this toothbrush I noticed a huge difference in how clean my teeth felt. It was like I had just been to the dentist. The timer function is a great that way you know how long to spend on each area of your mouth. It also gives you stars at the end of your brushing session so you know how well you did. The brush will also keep track of your brushing habits through the app/blue tooth connection. Make sure you start the toothbrush once it's in your mouth or it may fling tooth paste in your bathroom... I will never go back to a manual tooth brush again. Oral B electric is definitely the way to go and
Kimberly B.
I have been using the same deep sweep toothbrush for 3 years! I just replace the head on it every month . The charger is not too bulky and does not take up too much space on my counter. I love how clean my mouth and teeth feel after I am done brushing with this toothbrush.
Kallie B.
Love this tooth brush. I use mine in a circular motion I find that is the best way for me to brush my teeth versus back and fourth. If you are lazy like me and love something that could make your morning and night routine a little bit easier for you. Try out an electric toothbrush or even a water flosser they are both great!
Shannon C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Working in the dental industry you know how important it is to take care of your teeth, Oral B does an amazing job of helping me do just that. Helping your teeth feel more clean and your gums stay healthy, it gives a deep clean that a manual toothbrush just can't give.
Sunaisbel G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
me encanta este cepillo, es muy bueno, de excelente calidad y hace muy bien su trabajo. funciona como debe ser, lo uso desde hace un tiempo, he probado varias marcas pero este es uno de los que me ha gustado y satisfecho mas. Yo lo uso y lo recomiendo.
Adrian V.
Reno, NV
Wow, this thing is awesome! Was recommended to me by my dentist. It is powerful and leaves your teeth feeling like you just got them polished. My regular check ups have been better since using this too! It has an ap for your phone that tells you news stories, encourages good habits and reminds you to change your brush head. Pretty cool!
Sara S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product to the absolute! It not only removes surface stains but very effective and keeps my teeth squish clean. I purchased my toothbrush from Amazon, and I'm so satisfied with my purchase I'll recommend all my friends.
Nichole S.
cartersville
I love Electric toothbrushes . They get all the food out between my teeth and make my mouth feel so much better . It definitely does its job . & this one is amazing my mother had it and she was very happy with the product !
Ellie I.
Oakton, VA
i started usuing the oral-B professional deep sweep toothbrush about four months ago and ever since I feel my teeth get brushed even better every day. I do enjoy sonicare brushes but I think Oral- b does a better job!
Isabel G.
Washington, DC
I got this as a gift and it is one of my favorite toothbrushes ever. It really gives me a deep clean, leaves my teeth smooth and helps with deep stains. It also helps strengthen my gums. Good product would buy again!