Personal CareOral CareElectric ToothbrushesOral-B
Professional Deep Sweep 4000 Electric Toothbrush

Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep 4000 Electric Toothbrush

by Oral-B

The Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep 4000 Electric Toothbrush offers comfortable brushing at a great value. Deep Sweep combines the familiar brushing motion of a manual toothbrush with triple-action, deep-cleaning technology. The Deep Sweep brush head...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep 4000 Electric Toothbrush!
Hemanshu N.
Fremont, CA
Bought these at a Costco about 2 years ago, and fell in love with the brush. Easy to recharge, holds charge for over a week which allows me to take it on my trips. The head is easy to change, and they last long. I've had great success brushing with it.
Marie M.
Sesser
These really help clean even when you brush with a manual first. But I love the life of these one did break when I dropped it but still have another.
Amy K.
Started using this because a friend referred it. I will never use a regular tooth brush again. My teeth feel so much cleaner when I use this.
michele M.
Patchogue, NY
Each of the members I our family have the Oral-B Professional De Sweep 4000 Electric Toothbrush, Ever since we started using these toothbrushes, our dentists have noticed in our oral hygiene. The small round brush is able to get into all the nooks and crannies in your mouth, it is great!!!
Shannon B.
Elmhurst, IL
So happy I bought this. After using this, if I forget to floss, it is no big deal.. this toothbrush keeps my teeth so clean, I recommended this tonothers
Baylee V.
Saint Johns, FL
I love this brush. It lets me reach to places where I can normally reach and leave my mouth feeling clean. I have used it for about 3 months now and it is great.
member-f50d76c5e
Love this toothbrush as you can replace the head and the new heads aren't that expensive. This is good as you don't need to continuously buy a new toothbrush
Lina M.
Groves, TX
I love this electric toothbrush with interchangeable toothbrush heads which I can every 3 months. It also comes with a timer to ensure that you are brushing each quadrant of your mouth.
Rania H.
Very pricy, but easy to use. My teeth cleaning routine is better with this product and it feels like you got a better clean.
Karen M.
Jackson, NJ
I have been using this #toothbrush for almost a decade. The battery last a long time, however it is not ideal for travel for long periods of time. The heads will work sufficiently after an extended period of use but you can definitely tell the difference when you put on a new head and use it again. Hate using a regular toothbrush when I travel now!

Looking for your answer?