BY ORAL-B

TriZone has Triple Zone brush technology. Power tip for hard to reach back teeth. Manual like stationary brisltes thoroughly cleans tooth surfaces. Wide sweeping bristles fo interdental cleaning. Two lebel tufting enables manual-like feel with power performance. Pulsates 40,000 times per minute to break up plaque. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
My mother bought me this in elementary and with care and changed heads, it lasted me until college. Great buy. Love that it comes with a charger and lets you know when you've brushed for at least 2mins. Very helpful! My favorite.
Katie D.
Prestonsburg, KY
 I absolutely love this toothbrush! It feels like I am just at the dentist. I love that it is an electric toothbrush so I don’t have to do so much work; it makes my teeth feel clean and shiny. It cleans away all of the discoloration from drinking coffee and soda.
Saphire Z.
Baraboo, WI
I had this tooth brush as a child, and I found that the bristles wore down very quickly. I like a toothbrush that has bristles that will last, which is why I have never repurchased this brush. I have friends who have also had this brush with the same complaint.
Savannah R.
Greenville, SC
I switched to this brush from Crest spinbrush. I think this one was effective enough but I did like that the Spinbrush has a separate brush component in addition to the rotating round head and I felt like that made for a better clean.
Charlene S.
Maybrook, NY
Okay toothbrush. Does its job, i like it but i dont love it. Doesnt have a wow factor. All around an ok tooth brush.