BY ORAL-B

Experience the future of oral care. Oral-B Professional Care Smart Series 5000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush (formerly known as the Oral-B Triumph)--provides extraordinary cleaning and improves brushing habits. see more...

Stacey C.
I absolutely love this toothbrush! My teeth feel so clean and I can tell the brush is truly doing its job. The brush head is circular which makes it better and easier to get into the tough spots. The brush has 5 modes so you can chose to your liking. Since switching to this toothbrush my dentist has even given me compliments about my teeth and has asked what brush I use! I would recommend this toothbrush to everyone!
lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
This is my first electric toothbrush and I love it. Charge lasts about 6 days. It vibrates every 30 seconds to inform you to brush another section of your teeth. Has a different vibration to let you know 2 minutes are up. Good price and quality. Oral-B Professional Care Smart Series 5000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
Kate S.
Santa Fe, TX
Buy this toothbrush.... right now! It is worth the money. The small brush head is actually.... awesome! Much better for brushing each tooth well and getting into the tight spaces.... like the back of that last molar! It's rechargeable, has a timer, and buzzes every 30 seconds to let you know when to move on to the next part of your mouth. There is even a pressure sensor that lets you know when you're brushing too hard.

It's an excellent quality. Take it from me. I've been in the dental field for a few years now and it's definitely a personal favorite.
María A.
Largo, MD
BEST THING EVER! A couple of months ago I had a normal dentist checkup and my gums were bleeding so bad, had my deep cleaning done and needed to keep everything in good condition.. so my periodontist suggested this toothbrush and I bought it directly from him. I've been using it now for 5 months, the difference is amazing. No more bleeding, no more swollen gums, no more tartar stuck between my teeth. Oral hygiene is as important as any other, is part of your health and you need to take care of it the best way possible! This is an excellent option, it connects to your cellphone via an application and you are able to track your progress. Its truly the best oral hygiene tool you could ever have!
Ksenia A.
I love my oral b toothbrush. It's lasted for nearly five years now and I use it up to three times per day. I have never used another brand, so there's not much to compare it to, but I've never had a reason to. There's a variety of brush heads and different speeds. I can definitely tell the big difference between this and a manual toothbrush.
Jocelyn V.
Novato, CA
The screen is unnecessary. I stopped using it after a month. It would be great to keep track for kids but since one 17 I think I know how to brush my teeth. The battery of the tooth brush dies over time so I have to end up charging it basically every other night. In the short run it's great though.
Courtney T.
Love my Oral B electric toothbrush. My dentist recommended this one to me over a year ago and I will never go back to a regular toothbrush. I have noticed a great difference in the whiteness of my teeth since I've been using this brush for over a year. You need to brush twice a day every day and splurging on an electric toothbrush has been worth every penny.
Robin C.
Cherry Creek, NY
I love this toothbrush. We purchased this through our dentist. It feels like I've just left the dentist for a cleaning. I've had it about a yr now. My dentist is pleased and I never have cavities or problems with my teeth. Was a little pricey.
Jeanette Z.
My orthodontist gave me this tooth brush. It lights up red when you press too hard. It has a little timer to help you brush the 4 sections of your mouth. It helps you make sure you brush long enough. I love the little clock. It shows a smiley face that changes emotions depending on certain things, and has stars which go along with the timer on the tooth brush.

It holds a charge very good. The little charging stand is awesome and will hold 4 extra tooth brush heads, so sharing the base with 4 others is possible. The tooth brush heads have color rings you can snap onto the end, so everyone will know who's is who's!

The travel case is great. It holds the toothbrush base and 2 heads. My only complaint with the travel case is that I wish there was a little room for some tooth paste. Not a big deal though as I often have other toiletries with me so I just put my tooth paste with those.

When I use this brush my gums are so healthy too! Totally love it and would recommend it to anyone, especially people with braces!
Rikki D.
Shreveport, LA
This toothbrush works wonders! It leaves my teeth feeling nice and smooth. I love how clean and fresh my mouth feels afterwards. This is probably one of my favorite purchases and I will buy again if anything happens to this one. 💜