BY ORAL-B

Experience the future of oral care. Oral-B Professional Care Smart Series 4000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush (formerly known as the Oral-B Triumph)--provides extraordinary cleaning and improves brushing habits. see more...

Michelle T.
Naples, FL
Love this toothbrush and all the cool options it comes with. If you're feeling super tech savvy you can use their Bluetooth enabled app to keep track of your brushing but, if not, it still vibrates every 30 seconds so you can keep track of your time. This has a lot of interchangeable heads so you can find one that you like. Sometimes I feel like toothbrushes vibrate too much and his one has a lower, sensitive setting which I appreciate. Highly recommend this for a good oral hygiene routine!
Eve G.
This was the first time I had ever bought an expensive electric toothbrush and I am SO glad I did. I've always been a heavy coffee drinker, which I began to notice had stained my teeth since high school. Within the first 2 months of using this toothbrush, I noticed a significant change in the color, and so did everyone else. The bristles I bought for my toothbrush clean very deeply, and have an almost flossing like appeal to it. The best part is the battery of this toothbrush. I can go a week without having to recharge, which is better than ones I have tested in the past.
Jessica A.
Sharpsville, PA
I received this brush as a gift and I couldn't be happier! My teeth look and feel much cleaner. I've used the Bluetooth function, but I feel like all of that is nice but unnecessary. This brush is great if you are looking for a quality electric toothbrush with the added benefit of tracking through the app. All of the functions work well, and the charge lasts for a very long time.
Brittany P.
Georgetown, TN
I really love this toothbrush. I feel like it cleans deep down and takes care of what i need. I just wish the heads were labelled, that way i knew what head would do what , but other than that its my favorite brush. I actually miss it whenever i hage to use another like on a trip and what not.
Alex R.
Watsonville , CA
All I got to say is that I love this product so much. The reason why I like it is because it does its job. And the next reason why I like this product is because it cleans very well and it looks really good. I feel like it whiteness comes out better
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
My husband go this for me as a Christmas gift 3 years ago. It has worked great since the beginning. It still holds a charge for days. It beeps every 30 seconds so that you know to chamge.areas in your mouth. I have had no cavities since starting to use it and my cleanings are not painful or long. I do wish the charger port was a bit smaller.
Daniela C.
Maricopa, AZ
This is a great electric toothbrush. My husband received this toothbrush when he got his braces on and we would share it with each of us having our own toothbrush head. I do feel that it is quite loud and slightly less effective than my Sonicare but it still cleans exceptionally well especially when compared to manual brushing.
Cari P.
After using this, the dentist compliments my teeth and asks how I've kept them in tip top shape. I dont think it's just the toothpaste or the number of times a day I brush. The timing is important
Kelly S.
Buffalo, NY
I LOVE My electric toothbrush. I don't know how I brush my teeth manually every day before this. OK maybe that's an exaggeration but I do feel like my teeth get cleaner with an electric toothbrush rather than a manual.
Ana H.
Hialeah, FL
I know this toothbrush is expensive but it's worth every penny. I had this brush for over a year and I'm super happy with it. I never thought I would like electric toothbrushes but this one exceeded my expectations!