Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareOral-B
Professional Care Rechargeable Toothbrush, 1 toothbrush

Oral-B Professional Care Rechargeable Toothbrush, 1 toothbrush

by Oral-B

3000. D19.545.3. No. 1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand worldwide. Powered by Braun. Removes up to 97% of plaque from hard-to-reach areas. Helps prevent and reverse gingivitis. Naturally whitens teeth in 21 days (by removing surface stains). 3 Modes: clean; sensitive; polish. Contents: 1 handle, replacement heads; 1 precision clean, 1 dual clean, 1 pro white, 1 sensitive clean, and 1 charger. Dentist-inspired cupping action: Round brush head surrounds each tooth for a tooth-by-tooth clean. Pressure Sensor: Pulsations stop when brushing too hard. Indicator Bristles: Replace brush head every 3 months when bristles are faded half-way for a better clean. Brush heads included: Oral-B Dual Clean brush head - cleaning, freshening all in one brush head; Oral-B Precision Clean brush head - for a deep and thorough clean. Oral-B Sensitive Brush head - gentle on teeth and gums. Oral-B ProWhite brush head - whitens teeth by removing surface stains. Contents: Indicator bristles; 4 brush heads; pressure sensor; professional timer; 3 brushing modes; waterproof, ergonomic, rechargeable handle; full charge indicator; charging station with brush head storage. UL listed: US listed 828 F. Battery 0%: cadmium; lead; mercury. Made in Germany.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral-B Professional Care Rechargeable Toothbrush, 1 toothbrush!
Kasey R.
Mount Gay, WV
This toothbrush goes above and beyond to ensure a high quality clean only you can previously experience at the dentist office. I feel as if the brush is a must have for your oral care!
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love this Oral-B Professional Care Rechargeable Toothbrush.  It works great, feels good, and it really is worth every single penny.  My favorite feature is that it's rechargeable, I don't have to worry about batteries with this at all.  Great product!
Addy G.
Lancaster, CA
Love that I don't have to replace batteries but changing the head on this can be pretty challenging. Feels like it gives me a good clean though
Neha S.
Aurora, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the stand that comes with this. It's tough enough to really deep clean but gentle enough to not hurt your gums and make them bleed.
Katherine W.
Austin
This tooth brush is amazing it can get everything I'm a respect user. It's not harsh on my teeth at alll
Anaeka E.
My teeth have never felt this clean from an at home cleaning. This toothbrush gave me a fresh from the dentist clean that lasted all day.
Jodie S.
Prairieville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I could probably get a fancier electric toothbrush but why? This one I think does a great job for me, it's been very reliable and I've literally had it for years! Well worth buying
Angeline
Stockton, CA
It's easy and very useful in scrubbing the back teeth. One my favorite toothbrush
Kerri L.
APO, AE
I have been so happy with this Oral-B Professional Care Rechargeable Toothbrush. It has lasted me for a long time. The first time I had to change the replaceable toothbrush head, I struggled a bit, but once I figured out how to do that, I have really been happy with this rechargeable toothbrush.
Kelly N.
Olyphant, PA
I've had this product for years and am totally in love. I have a small mouth with large teeth and it gets in areas that are hard to reach with a manual toothbrush. My teeth always feel very clean when I'm done.

Looking for your answer?