Oral B Professional Care Advantage Oral-B Professional Care Advantage Rechargeable Toothbrush Kit

BY ORAL-B

April D.
Knoxville, TN
I was incredibly skeptical about buying an electric toothbrush because I didn't think it could be that much better than a manual toothbrush. I bought one and began using it and even my dentist noticed. The next time I went to the dentist he said "did you buy an electric toothbrush? Your teeth look great!" That to me is the best recommendation possible!
Terrica K.
Dallas , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Firstly, to use an electric toothbrush or not .. absolutely! I was skeptical at first but am now an enthusiastic supporter! It has really good action that leaves both my teeth and gums feeling much cleaner than a with a manual one. I especially love the timer that lets you know when you've brushed for 30 seconds. Instead of the 2 total minutes they recommend, I do a total of 4 minutes, feeling comfortable that I've treated each quad equally, and ultimately spending more quality time than with a manual one - it's making me a better brusher!

Pros:
* Action - can't imagine better.

* Modes - chose the unit for the 3 different modes, but don't really need it - we both use the one daily clean (most common for single-mode units) setting.

* Brushes - size is great - not too big, not too small. I haven't used the one extra "flossing brush" yet, and was disappointed when the manual didn't even explain how it's supposed to work ... I imagine you use it no differently, but other than a couple of harder looking flat pieces on the brush head, it just looks like, er, a brush. No biggy.

* Charging - stays charged for a very long time. They say will hold a charge for about a week, but when went out of town recently, mine died after 4 days, but then again, like I said, I do use mine a little longer than they recommend. Suffice to say, holds a charge more than enough. Plus, I really like how the manual says it's impossible to overcharge, so you can leave it 24/7 on the charger when at home anyway. And when you're traveling, goodness, the charger doesn't take up that much more room - just take it with.

* Carrying case - a must, love it, works well.

Cons:

* Button can be a little stiff
Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Claudia B.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this toothbrush for a few years now and I absolutely love it! It's a very reliable toothbrush, and the charge lasts at least a couple weeks of using it twice a day. I feel like the brush heads really give me a deep clean/polish when I brush my teeth, and I've yet to have a cavity while using this brush.
Kelsey N.
Oxford, FL
I love oral b products. I only use their electric toothbrushes and have for a long time. They get the job done and my teeth feel fresh and clean. I bought mine online. Highly recommend to anyone who likes electric toothbrushes versus manual. Satisfactory product
Sonia G.
Washington, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Got these for my husband and I at costco and it was a FANTASTIC investment. They travel well, the sanitizing option is a great feature, and heads are easy to find when they need replaced. I definitely recommend this toothbrush to anyone in the market!
Jacqueline M.
South Holland, IL
I have had this toothbrush for years and it keeps on keeping on. I love it, easy to use..just have to remember to charge it and keep it charged. Just buy the replacement heads and it cleans well and keeps my teeth white and feeling great.
LINDSAY G.
Love this toothbrush!  Have had it for a few years and still like it.  The replacement heads can usually be purchased at Costco for a reasonable price.  Charges easily and holds a charge throughout the week.  Great price.  Works really well and will never use  manual toothbrush again.
Ingrid D.
San Antonio, TX
Keeps my mouth super clean. Reaches in places a normal toothbrush can't. The battery lasts a long time as well. I have braces and it does not hurt to use and clean in between my brackets as well. I would highly recommend!
Mathildw H.
This electric toothbrush is as good as any other. The battery holds from 7-9 days. I feel like this toothbrush is very harsh and makes my mouth bleed almost every time I use it...