Oral-B Professional Care 1000 & Crest 3D Whitestrips Vivid Electric Toothbrush Kit uploaded by Lucie L.

BY ORAL-B #47 in Electric Toothbrushes

Do you know that a regular manual toothbrush can leave behind up to 50% of plaque*? Invest in the health of your whole mouth with the Oral-B Professional Care 1000. Inspired by tools dental professionals use, this rechargeable electric toothbrush surrounds and cleans each tooth, reaching hard-to-reach areas that a regular manual brush can sometimes miss. The unique round brush head gently pulsates to break up plaque and rotates to sweep it away, removing up to 2x more plaque than a regular manual brush. Oral-B Professional Care 1000 also helps improve gum health by helping to prevent and reverse gingivitis. You can even customize your routine with a variety of Oral-B replacement brush heads. The #1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand worldwide, Oral-B guarantees satisfaction in 60 days or your money back. see more...

Destini W.
Carson , CA
It isn't my favorite Oral-B electric toothbrush but it is a good one. It cleans my teeth pretty good and it's not to harsh on my gums since I've had that problem in the past. It's easy to use and I would recommend it for someone just trying out electric toothbrushes.
Xen H.
I have used this product before and it's amazing.. it clean my teeth really good.. i've stopped using credt 3d whitestrips because it makes my teeth super sensitive for days.. i don't know why but my teeth hurts everytime i use it..
Leigha H.
Pensacola, FL
Works great and does a good job cleaning my teeth I just don't like the feel of it. It feels too harsh for my soft gums. It cleans teeth great but doesn't distribute tooth paste around too well but overall very good.
Cassidy Z.
Idaho falls , ID
Favorite toothbrush ever. I feel like my teeth get cleaned so much better and feels so fresh. The bristles are soft and the movement isn't too harsh. I only have it four stars because it is harder to get the very back teeth.
Jane C.
['Memphis', 'TN'], TN
The perfect electric toothbrush for really anyone. There are interchangeable heads that can suit any lifestyle. I use it every day and it's helped my teeth feel clean every single day. Love it.
Megan S.
Actually currently use this one now. I have enjoyed it the value was wonderful very effective and easy use. Recharging is extremely easy. Compare great to other alternatives overall very satisfied
Tiffany L.
Ridgeway, SC
I could go on all day about this electric toothbrush! It doesn't hurt my gums while brushing, which is a big plus! I love how clean my mouth feels after using this product !
Jasmine P.
Tampa, FL
I love this tooth brush. It purchase it so that I would always feel as if I was always coming from the dentist. I was amazed at how much plaque I was leaving behind with the standard toothbrush. I uses this brush helps to help me maintain my white teeth and prevent unseen plaque buildup. I love the length that the head has which makes it easy for me to clean the teeth that I have far in the back of my mouth. I use this brush with crest 3D white toothpaste. It has been my holy grail toothpaste for a long time. I recommend this product if you are trying to maintain your pearly whites, or want a whiter teeth.
Sarah L.
Irvine
You have to go to the Mysite I have a time to go to the Mysite to the friend who is in a few of the most important to me and my mom and pop up to the friend who is in a few of the most important to me and my mom and pop up to the friend who is
a renewable sources of energy and a
half day and age group and I have a.
Hajar e.