Oral-B Professional Care 1000 & Crest 3D Whitestrips Vivid Electric Toothbrush Kit uploaded by Lucie L.

BY ORAL-B #33 in Electric Toothbrushes

Do you know that a regular manual toothbrush can leave behind up to 50% of plaque*? Invest in the health of your whole mouth with the Oral-B Professional Care 1000. Inspired by tools dental professionals use, this rechargeable electric toothbrush surrounds and cleans each tooth, reaching hard-to-reach areas that a regular manual brush can sometimes miss. The unique round brush head gently pulsates to break up plaque and rotates to sweep it away, removing up to 2x more plaque than a regular manual brush. Oral-B Professional Care 1000 also helps improve gum health by helping to prevent and reverse gingivitis. You can even customize your routine with a variety of Oral-B replacement brush heads. The #1 dentist recommended toothbrush brand worldwide, Oral-B guarantees satisfaction in 60 days or your money back. see more...

Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
I purchased this Oral B Professional Care 1000 toothbrush to replace one that had ceased operating after three+ years of use (full life unknown as it was a hand-me-down before my three years of usage). I prefer the narrow body of this toothbrush, takes little countertop space, and it does a good job cleaning. The battery maintained it's charge holding capacity throughout its life. At the time of my Oral B Professional Care 1000 Special Pack online purchase, it was by far the best price on the internet. That was before an additional $20 rebate being offered at the time. Shipping was <$3. This put it's replacement cost below that of some the thicker battery operated brushes. Overall, a good product and a good deal.
Georgia M.
Easton , PA
I love this tooth brush. It purchase it so that I would always feel as if I was always coming from the dentist. I was amazed at how much plaque I was leaving behind with the standard toothbrush. I uses this brush helps to help me maintain my white teeth and prevent unseen plaque buildup. I love the length that the head has which makes it easy for me to clean the teeth that I have far in the back of my mouth. I use this brush with crest 3D white toothpaste. It has been my holy grail toothpaste for a long time. I recommend this product if you are trying to maintain your pearly whites, or want a whiter teeth.
Hajar e.
Los Angeles, CA
Having a family we went through several different electric toothbrushes along with whitening kits until we stumbled upon this one. Initially I purchased this product because it was on sale at the local store. After just a couple of uses purchased for the entire family and we have been using ever since. Always a good price and love the results
Sarah L.
Irvine
You have to go to the Mysite I have a time to go to the Mysite to the friend who is in a few of the most important to me and my mom and pop up to the friend who is in a few of the most important to me and my mom and pop up to the friend who is
a renewable sources of energy and a
half day and age group and I have a.
K M.
I absolutely love their products!! You have to try them!! I saw results after two weeks. The white strips are absolutely amazing and easy to use!! You have to buy all of the products (electric toothbrush, white strips, floss and mouthwash) and I guarantee that you will get the results!!
Beverly T.
Byesville, OH
I love this toothbrush. It is easy to use and cleans my mouth so great ! I am a repeat user ! The cost is fair because the quality of the brush is great ! I have recommended this to my friends and I buy this for my grandsons. My mouth feels so clean and fresh after using !
Sabrina M.
Vail, AZ
I did not like the switch. I will go back to my sonicare brush. I do not like the oscillation of this brush. I much rater the movement of my sonicare. The crest white stripes work, but slip around on your teeth and are to expensive to buy on their own.
Giovanna
I got this from my orthodontist as a gift and I use to just use the non plug in one. But you can get these at Costco I believe. I noticed a big change in the cleaning of my teeth, definitely does better than the regular toothbrush.
Kecia W.
Cleveland, TN
This gives your teeth a "straight home from the dentist" feel. I also love that this kit comes with the white strips, although I can't use then that often due to them making my teeth very sensitive. The brush is great though.