BY ORAL-B

• Where do you buy your generic replacement heads from?2 Answers
  • Does the brush give your teeth a really good cleaning?5 Answers
Savanna R.
Rogers, AR
I like that this is compatible with my Oral B brush and is cheaper. My only disappointment is that they don't last as long as the originals. However they are a great bargain and they do last longer than regular toothbrushes.
Denise D.
My teeth and gums feel the cleanest when I use my oral b pro white toothbrush. The brush heads are a little pricey but nothing works better. One star taken off for the price.
ChrisTen P.
Lamesa, TX
The replacement heads for the oral B toothbrush are amazing, they last for a very long time and ifnyounbuy the multiple packs they come in different sizes with different colors to tell them apart
Cathy R.
Cleveland , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Its the replacements I use for my brush. They clean very well and last a good long while. They are definitely worth the buy.
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love these tooth brushes. They electronic ones clean so much better. Easy to use and easy to replace. More money though.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
In need of a new one. Seriously good tooth brush worth the extra cash. My dentisy recommended this one to me.
Stephanie C.
Corsicana , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I live my oral one white comparable generic replacement brush and head it is great
Joanna Z.
Burnaby , BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
They are perfect and amazing! They do the job! I love my replacement brush heads!
Meghan M.
Does the brush give your teeth a really good cleaning?
Danica B.
Hinesville, GA
Where do you buy your generic replacement heads from?