Oral-B® Pro-Health™ CrossAction Advanced Soft Manual Toothbrush 8 ct. Carded Pack with Bonus Crest® 3D White™ Arctic Fresh Toothpaste 7 oz. Box

BY ORAL-B

The Oral-B Pro-Health CrossAction Advanced toothbrush has CrissCross bristles that remove up to 96% plaque in hard to reach places*. This brush also has Power Tip bristles which are extra long to reach and clean back teeth and Dual Action Waves that adjust to the contours of your teeth to remove plaque and whiten**. *based on a single-use brushing study, **by removing surface stains see more...

Crystal P.
Pembroke Pines, FL
These toothbrushes are great and have a nice feeling on my teeth. They help keep them healthy and are able to brush my teeth without harming my gums. I would buy the electrical toothbrush from this brand instead of using these because it’s much easier and better to use.
Bre' H.
Rusk, TX
Clean feeling. Always recommend to friends. It leaves you with a fresh mouth feeling that not all electric tooth brushes may have.
Bailey M.
Love this tooth paste! It leaves your mouth feeling very clean and fresh and white. I definitely recommend this product
Hannah B.
Huntsville
These are the toothbrushes that my dentist gives out in those little bags and they work great and don’t fall apart.
Royalty👑👸🏽 D.
Hartford, CT
This is great I have the electric toothbrush which I like a lot more but this is good too
Andrea X.
The oral B 3D white is a god send !!! Made my teeth every shades whiter in an instant . It was really effective . So many people noticed how white my teeth where even my dentist was pleasantly surprised with the results.
Yushana F.
12 Bunting close London
This product is very easy to use and is really good at getting around teeth this did meet my expectations and is very effective and I get this from my local beauty store I would definitely buy this again
Rachel F.
Manchester
Perfect all I ever use worth the money which is not even a lot and get to all the surface of your teeth highly recommend
Maggy V.
Great product. Soft and nice toothbrush plus excellent toothpaste. Highly recommend it. Great product for a great prices.
Wendy M.
Honduras
So far my favorite tooth brush. It gives me the exact cleaning in every reachable area in my mouth. Highly recomended