by Oral-B

The Oral-B Pro-Health CrossAction Advanced toothbrush has CrissCross bristles that remove up to 96% plaque in hard to reach places*. This brush also has Power Tip bristles which are extra long to reach and clean back teeth and Dual Action Waves that adjust to the contours of your teeth to remove plaque and whiten**. *based on a single-use brushing study, **by removing surface stains

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral-B® Pro-Health™ CrossAction Advanced Soft Manual Toothbrush 8 ct Carded Pack with Bonus Crest® 3D White™ Arctic Fresh Toothpaste!
Tamarac, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These toothbrushes are great and have a nice feeling on my teeth. They help keep them healthy and are able to brush my teeth without harming my gums. I would buy the electrical toothbrush from this brand instead of using these because it’s much easier and better to use.
Rusk, TX
Clean feeling. Always recommend to friends. It leaves you with a fresh mouth feeling that not all electric tooth brushes may have.
Love this tooth paste! It leaves your mouth feeling very clean and fresh and white. I definitely recommend this product
Huntsville, AL
These are the toothbrushes that my dentist gives out in those little bags and they work great and don’t fall apart.
Hixson, TN
I like all things oral B. Not only are these the ones our dentist recommends but we love buying them too
Pompano Beach
I like this toothbrush because not only is t affordable but it gets my teeth pretty clean
Hartford, CT
This is great I have the electric toothbrush which I like a lot more but this is good too
me agrada ya que sus cerdas son suaves y no lastiman las encias, me deja los dientes limpios, me quita la suciedad, y me deja un largo tiempo la sensasion de tener mis dientes limpios
The oral B 3D white is a god send !!! Made my teeth every shades whiter in an instant . It was really effective . So many people noticed how white my teeth where even my dentist was pleasantly surprised with the results.
These toothbrushes are very good they are soft on the gums and very affective. The pros of these toothbrushes are that they do not hurt your gums and they work really well. Overall I am very satisfied with this product.

Looking for your answer?