BY ORAL-B #25 in Toothbrushes

Oral-B Pro-Health Vitalizer toothbrush is clinically proven to reduce gingivitis. Its soft gum stimulators gently massage gums. see more...

Sucreily R.
I love these toothbrush, its soft, diesnt hurt when Im brushing my teeth and still strong after the uses, it came in a pack of two and my significant other thinks the same, we are both planning to change them for just the same pack next month! Remember that you should change them every three months!!
scarlett t.
campbell, CA
I like these toothbrushes because they have a cheek cleaner on the back of it. I never really use another toothbrush because this is what my moms work uses, she's a dentist, and they recommend these and they work very well.
Morgan B.
New Orleans, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like these toothbrushes. They aren't too small but not too big. They clean my teeth so well and I always feel like I have fresh breath! It is better than other brands by far. Was very satisfied with this.
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
We use these when we're in a pinch. Just toss into our bag and go. They work really nice. Perfect manual toothbrush. Do a decent deep clean without any gum damage.
Alexis G.
Niagara Falls, NY
This is a good tooth brush. It really cleans your teeth and getting the right spots. I always use this tooth brush. I have used it since I was 7. And this works great. I do love keeping my teeth clean
Frannie R.
I switched to this brush after hearing from my dentist that my teeth were being brushed too aggressively. Since using this brush, I've gotten nothing but good news about my gums and enamel!
choua v.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite toothbrushes. Cleans my teeth very well compared to others I'd have to brush longer and harder to remove some food stuck on my teeth lol but this one is great. Keeps my teeth clean and white and shiny with the right toothpaste haha
Ashley R.
I'm really picky when it comes to my toothbrush. The bristles have to be just right and they have to be medium. I don't feel like soft gets the job done. This one does it for me.
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aside from my electric oral-b brand toothbrush this one is my go-to for non electric toothbrushes. Very comfortable and the rubber bristles on the sides feel great on my gums.
Rob L.
Somerset, NJ
I have small teeth and sensitive gums, and this was certainly the wrong brush for me. It was honestly hard to fit in my mouth and around my teeth (yes I'm an adult) and the 'vitalizer' aspect made me bleed and hurt. I used it for about a week before giving up and frankly, a normal toothbrush does the massaging gums thing just fine.