BY ORAL-B #86 in Toothbrushes

Oral-B® Pro-Health Soft Toothbrushes.

550 cleaning.

Tips attack.

Hard to reach plaque.

4 value pack.

4 toothbrushes. see more...

Kari B.
Oral-B is a great brand! It's always what my dental hygienist gives when I get my teeth cleaned. And the soft bristles are another suggestion. I like that I can get the same thing they recommend and get it wherever! I always buy a pack of multiples to keep on hand for me and my family.
Sharon S.
I love Oral B. Ate brushing with these, my teeth feel very clean. They reach all the hard to reach areas. I can find these in any store, and the price is great. I would recommend these to everyone.
Lucy P.
I think that for a soft toothbrush, this is very good. It cleans out my teeth very well, and this brand is super affordable which is great. I use whatever is on sale at my local drugstore, but this could be one of the better ones out there.
Haley Z.
Grove, OK
I usually get this this pack because there are four people in our household and it is very nice to get one for all of us. We replace our toothbrushes about once a month and we usually just keep getting this pack.
Jayna Rissa C.
Fullerton, CA
I always get these when I go out of town and don't wanna bring my sonicare with me. A two pack is perfect so my husband can have a spare as well! Their neither too soft or hard in the gums and leave me with a clean mouth feeling!
Mary N.
Alexandria, VA
This is the toothbrush sold at Costco in bulk, and I have no complaints about it at all. I've been using this style for years and years now and will probably only switch it up if Costco starts selling a different one.
Nicole Y.
Doral, FL
I like these toothbrushes because they brush ALL of your teeth. They get every single spot and leave you're teeth as clean as ever. They never miss a single spot and they don't get worn out easily. One of the besttt.
Lauralynn B.
Rio Vista
These are my go to. They are soft and work efficiently. I expected them to be rough but tent weren't. Great toothbrushes and good price. I use them twice a day and have had less gum pain after switching to these
Rizzia L.
Salinas, CA
I have been using this toothbrush for years now, its in one of those goodies that I got when I went to my dentist, and I ended up just buying the same thing after I was finished with it. It's a toothbrush, there's really nothing much to say about it it's good and it does the job.
Wendy A.
Bronx, NY
Currently using this. My dentist recommended a soft toothbrush and this is it. As someone with sensitive gums I know when a tooth brush is to harsh. Recommend to anyone!!