BY ORAL-B

Oral-B® Pro-Health™Toothbrush.

Cleans while stimulating gums.

Dual clean.

2 minute timer.

Replaceable brush head.

Significantly improves gum health.

2 Duracell® batteries. see more...

Iris Y.
this tooth brush is good manual toothbrush . I woudnt call it anything special its like any other manual toothbrush outthere in the market. I just feel that it dosnt clean the teeth very well. I would maybe try a differnt tooth brush and see how it works.
Naomi W.
Chico
I work in the Dental field so I get all the toothbrushes I can handle for free... I never buy any. My office buys Oral-B ProHealth so that’s what I use. I’m not too picky about the brush as long as it’s soft.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
Love this toothbrush of all Oral-B toothbrushes all of their electric ones they work great this is just a toothbrush I currently amusing and it cleans my teeth very well
Natanya V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This brush promotes cleanliness like no other. It has met each of my expectations and I will be a repeat user of it forever. There's nothing that I can point out that's bad and I am very satisfied with that I bought.
Brandi J.
N Charleston, SC
I have been using this toothbrush for quite a while now. I repurchase every few months and have noticed a difference in the way my gums and teeth feel. They are great for keeping teeth clean and help even with sensitive gums. I definitely recommend them!
Chey G.
I love this product. In comparison with other toothbrushes, I love the electric quality. Makes my teeth feel so clean! The battery lasts so long and it comes in cute designs!
Stephania g.
miami, florida
And I do not have but smuy rich and leaving the censacion for those people who have problems co gums and the best is helping care for your teeth into a 100% secured
Michele B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I loved using this toothbrush! It works as well as a more expensive electric toothbrush and I felt it cleaned my teeth adequately. The shape fit well in hard to reach spaces in the back of my mouth, and the spinning top made me feel that I was getting a good clean. I can get expensive to replace this every 3 months, but does clean better than a regular toothbrush.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this toothbrush as a gift. At first I was excited about it but after using it it wasn't what I wanted. The head seemed w little too big for my tiny teeth. And I feel like I get a much better clean with my manual toothbrush. I think people get all excited because it's electric but it wasn't worth It and I'll stick to my manual toothbrush.
Taylor F.
I have gone to the same dentist since I was in elementary school and they used oral-b tooth brushes in my care bag after my cleanings. When I went through a period of not having insurance I stuck with the brand when I needed to buy my own. Great toothbrush! Doesn't loose bristles and is the perfect tension to get a clean mouth feel!