BY ORAL-B

Designs Will Vary Between Winnie the Pooh Characters. Toothbrush for Children Ages 3+ Rotating PowerHead Reaches, Surrounds, Thoroughly Cleans Multiple Surfaces 2 Raised Center-Row Bristles Help Clean Chewing Surfaces Where Cavities Tend to Form 3 Interdental Tips Are Longer to Reach between Teeth 4 Ergonomic Handle Designed for Children s Small Hands 5 Extra-Soft Bristles Clean as Gently as a Soft Manual Brush At this stage of their evolving oral health, kids will be learning to brush their baby teeth and maybe even some molars. Help them get the most out of their brushing routine with Oral-B Pro-Health Stages My Friends Tigger and Pooh Power Kid s Toothbrush. It s an advanced children s brush with the added benefits of battery power, featuring a rotating PowerHead that reaches, surrounds and cleans multiple surfaces, interdental tips for between teeth, and extra-soft br see more...

Maxine G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This may just be a kid's toothbrush however, it never quite cleaned them thoroughly for my children I thought. My children's dentist agreed we should switch so we did. It was just too delicate when being used and did not have enough traction to scrub well.
Shannon B.
Chester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We love this brand, and love the baby to toddler options! The bristles are firmer than the baby option, but still gentle enough for baby teeth. The handle is the perfect size for toddler hands and fingers to grip. We would definitely buy again!
Sarah S.
New Kensingtn, PA
I have a small mouth with sensitive teeth, so my go to is the kids toothbrushes. Winnie the Pooh is adorable and even though I'm 30 my inner child comes out 2x a day when I brush my teeth. Soft bristles, and the brush reaches all the tough spots.
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown, KY
This was both of my kids first power tooth brush. I think they are awesome. Very effective. It made brushing teeth fun. The battery in them lasted just as long as the tooth brush. I was totally satisfied with this brush.
Esther M.
Falls church , Va
I love this. I recommend and it's also recommend by dentist. My kids love this, I bought it at target and their dentist gave them one. I change it often but stick to same brand. I love it so much it has cute cartoons
Johanna O.
Los Angeles , CA
Used this for my child as well. He loves brushing his teeth with this electric toothbrushes more than the regular tooth bushes. Getting character items sometimes help out tons for them to brush their own teeth.
Susan T.
Tonawanda
For your child best electric toothbrush is oral b for adults as well. . I was a licensed certified dental assistant for 18 years and you and every member in household should have one for optimal dental health
Christie B.
I use these with my kids and they like the character pictures. The handle is easier for them to hold than other children's toothbrushes. It effectively cleans their teeth. I am satisfied with my purchase.
Erin M.
Madisonville, KY
My friend has this toothbrush. He loves it and use it every night. Best toothbrush for small children with sensitive gums. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Katrina E.
A wonderful addition to your child morning and nighttime oral care...your child will love the cute design and you will love the added cleaning your child will receive with every brush..