BY ORAL-B

Designs Will Vary Between Winnie the Pooh Characters. Toothbrush for Children Ages 3+ Rotating PowerHead Reaches, Surrounds, Thoroughly Cleans Multiple Surfaces 2 Raised Center-Row Bristles Help Clean Chewing Surfaces Where Cavities Tend to Form 3 Interdental Tips Are Longer to Reach between Teeth 4 Ergonomic Handle Designed for Children s Small Hands 5 Extra-Soft Bristles Clean as Gently as a Soft Manual Brush At this stage of their evolving oral health, kids will be learning to brush their baby teeth and maybe even some molars. Help them get the most out of their brushing routine with Oral-B Pro-Health Stages My Friends Tigger and Pooh Power Kid s Toothbrush. It s an advanced children s brush with the added benefits of battery power, featuring a rotating PowerHead that reaches, surrounds and cleans multiple surfaces, interdental tips for between teeth, and extra-soft br see more...

Maxine G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This may just be a kid's toothbrush however, it never quite cleaned them thoroughly for my children I thought. My children's dentist agreed we should switch so we did. It was just too delicate when being used and did not have enough traction to scrub well.
Sarah S.
New Kensingtn, PA
I have a small mouth with sensitive teeth, so my go to is the kids toothbrushes. Winnie the Pooh is adorable and even though I'm 30 my inner child comes out 2x a day when I brush my teeth. Soft bristles, and the brush reaches all the tough spots.
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown , KY
This was both of my kids first power tooth brush. I think they are awesome. Very effective. It made brushing teeth fun. The battery in them lasted just as long as the tooth brush. I was totally satisfied with this brush.
Johanna O.
Los Angeles , CA
Used this for my child as well. He loves brushing his teeth with this electric toothbrushes more than the regular tooth bushes. Getting character items sometimes help out tons for them to brush their own teeth.
Susan T.
Tonawanda
For your child best electric toothbrush is oral b for adults as well. . I was a licensed certified dental assistant for 18 years and you and every member in household should have one for optimal dental health
Christie B.
I use these with my kids and they like the character pictures. The handle is easier for them to hold than other children's toothbrushes. It effectively cleans their teeth. I am satisfied with my purchase.
Erin M.
Madisonville, KY
My friend has this toothbrush. He loves it and use it every night. Best toothbrush for small children with sensitive gums. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Jennifer P.
Leeds, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Getting any toddler to brush is a challenge, and a colorful electric toothbrush is a great tool to help. My son is really getting into brushing but can be a little rough with he brush head, so it is showing some wear after only a few weeks. The head isn't replaceable and I would certainly spend a little more to have this as an option instead of throwing the entire toothbrush in the garbage and getting a new one.
Noemi P.
Watsonville, CA
I use children's toothbrushes to reach my back teeth, plus they are far more fun to look at than "grown-up" brushes. The Tigger version has problems: sometimes it runs erratically, sometimes it runs fine, and sometimes it doesn't run at all. Now I shake it before I try to start it, and that usually works. I could return it, but one can use an electric toothbrush in the manual mode, so I decided a return was too much trouble. I have the Winnie the Pooh from the same product line, and I have had no trouble with it.
Rose F.
Etta, MS
At the beginning of teaching my kids how to brush their teeth I had 1 store toothbrushes. My kids didn't get too excited and I had to be, ok time to get them pearly whites white!the would growl. Lol. But I bout some of these character toothbrushes for their Christmas gift and it made them enjoy brushing their teeth more, thank you!