Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Kids Manual Toothbrush featuring Marvel Avengers with Disney MagicTimer App by

BY ORAL-B

Find oral care products at Target.com! See Their Smile Grow. The Oral-B Pro-Health Stages manual toothbrush featuring Marvel Avengers characters is the perfect kids toothbrush for your own superhero. As their oral health evolves, children ages 5-7 will lose some baby teeth as their permanent teeth start to grow. Oral-B Pro-Health Stages manual kids toothbrush featuring Marvel Avengers is the ideal size to surround and clean pearly whites and help reach tricky back teeth while protecting tender gums. Best of all, this toothbrush is compatible with the interactive Disney MagicTimer App by Oral-B to help your kids brush for a dentist-recommended 2 minutes. ; Kids toothbrush for. see more...

Z K.
This set is nice because kids are into cartoons and such. However the bristles are really not soft enough for young kids. Although they enjoy brushing their teeth, this makes it a little less enjoyable because if you start trying to really get in there and clean you might end up causing pain and that's not good. Would search for a different brand for my kids tbh
Abby L.
Buy these for my kids! Love all the different characters they have! My oldest currently loves super heroes, so our last purchase was the super heroes pack. Love how gentle they are on their smaller teeth. These make brushing their teeth fun for them!
Belle B.
Wind Gap, PA
this was especially great for my nephew he loves the design and characters on the packaging itself and isn't to hard for him to brush with, and are easily found in food stores and drugstore that is were we got his and he loves it
Nora T.
The kids loved these when growing up and always wanted their toothbrush really helped to not fight to brush everyday and they do a good job as kids can always miss something
Danielle R.
Northfield, NJ
My kids love these toothbrushes, and we've stuck with them. We bought them for my oldest as her first one and haven't strayed from them since. Now both of my girls use them, and they're so effective and the timer lets the, know when they're done so they don't have any question as to whether or not they can be done, haha.
Katie F.
Montgomery, TX
My kids love these toothbrushes. They do a nice job, the heads are small enough to get all the way to their back molars, and the bristles are soft, so they don't hurt their gums. The bristles are easy to clean, as well, toothpaste doesn't get stuck down in there when we rinse them after brushing.
Caitrin G.
New Orleans, LA
There's nothing funnier than seeing my toddler son sing the Marvel Comics Universe theme song while brushing his teeth with the Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Kids toothbrush - and the Disney Magic Timer app makes it even more fun for him during his morning/evening brushing routine. Great price? Check? Well-made? Check. BUY THIS NOW.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
My two year old is learning good brushing habits and this are amazing. We brush every day and every night, he would brush all the time if I let him! And the timer app is so good, he gets so excited during the court down! I love this tooth brush! And bristles are soft enough for toddlers.
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
My little one loves these toothbrushes. The characters make brushing fun. I always purchase this brand for my kids. The are long lasting and just the right size for little mouths. I usually purchase at walmart so they are something I always try to buy extra of and have on hand.
Angela W.
Royal Oak, MI
My boys love the Oral B Magic Timer app that goes along with these brushes! This is a great way to get your kids to brush for a full two minutes as recommended by dentists. And it is very easy to use. You scan the character on your brush and he or she magically appears on screen! It really does make brushing more fun - I totally recommend these brushes and the Oral B Magic timer app.

Amazon