BY ORAL-B

There s Something Special About Every Stage 2-4 Years Your kid outgrows clothes, shoes, toys and surprisingly, toothbrushes.  In fact, fifty years of expertise tells us that children have unique needs throughout every period of growth. And with that in mind, we specially design our Stages® toothbrushes for each stage.  Perhaps that s why Oral-B® is the number one dentist-recommended toothbrush brand for kids.  Pro-Health® Stages regimen includes toothbrush, battery toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss. Oral-B, the #1 dentist recommended manual toothbrush brand for kids. Paste Target colored bristles in the center to help you measure the recommended amount of tooth. see more...

Desiree O.
San Antonio, TX
My daughter has this but it pink. Perfect size for her ( 21 months). She loves it, easy for her to use for her tiny teeth. I recommend to a toddler but after 4 or 5 you may want to switch to a bigger brush because brush is tiny.
Lauren  A.
Lillington, NC
I recommend this to all parents. its a good price and very good quality, my favorite thing would have to be that the bristles are so soft and they don't fall out! Plus they come with your kids favorite characters
Kristen H.
Oral-B is a wonderful brand and great to start the little ones of with brushing their teeth. I love that they've added characters to them, it makes brushing more fun
Kim N.
My son enjoys brushing his teeth with jack and the pirate character on his toothbrush:". He has the toothbrush set where it comes with the cup holder and a cup.
Charito R.
Fort Riley, KS
Great product. Nice size for children's teeth and does the good at brushing. Bristles are soft and good quality. My son loved the theme on it.
Elizabeth  H.
El Paso, TX
This toothbrush is the perfect size for my 2 year old. It fits perfectly in his hand and he loves the different characters available!
Mandy L.
My son used this and it worked great. The size was perfect for his little mouth, teeth and hands! Great product