Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney Princess Power Kid's Toothbrush uploaded by Carel K.Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney Princess Power Kid's Toothbrush uploaded by Ann-Marie C.Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney Princess Power Kid's Toothbrush uploaded by Dani B.

BY ORAL-B

The power to smile like a princess the oral-b pro-health stages battery toothbrush featuring disney princess characters is the perfect battery kids toothbrush for your own princess. At this stage of their evolving oral health, kids will lose some baby teeth as their permanent teeth start to grow. Oral-b pro-health stages kids battery toothbrush featuring disney princess is an advanced children s toothbrush with the added benefits of battery power to help them get the most out of their brushing routine. Best of all, this battery toothbrush is compatible with the interactive disney magictimer app by oral-b to help your kids brush for... see more...

Shena H.
Shena H.
Birchwood, TN
While my 4 year old loves this toothbrush I'm giving it a 4 star because it's not what I would call a power toothbrush. It only vibrates. There's no really helpful brushing power like the adult versions. I purchased because I thought it would help her brush & get in those area hard to reach since she doesn't want help brushing her teeth any more. Sadly it just doesn't cut it & we have to go back to be sure she actually got a good cleaning.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Atglen, PA
As an adult I find myself using my daughter's electric toothbrush sometimes I feel that it gets good in between my teeth and also her teeth. I feel like the electric toothbrush and the bristles are not too rough on my daughter's gums and gets all the dirt off her teeth also the color of the toothbrush and the pattern on the toothbrush makes it fun to brush your teeth when you were a little kid. I also like the fact that it can stand up
Carla D.
Carla D.
Revere, MA
I am on my 2nd children's electric toothbrush. Like that the head is smaller than a traditional adult toothbrush. This brush is able to get in the hard to reach spots in the back of your mouth very easily. The designs are very cute as well. I wish they offered replaceable heads instead of having to replace the whole unit every few months, but they are cheap enough at Target or Walmart.
Dee V.
Dee V.
Got these for the nieces and I must say they love it especially with the princess design on it. One con about the toothbrush is that I don't think it brushes their teeth as good as I thought it would but it gets the job done. At least it makes them want to brush their teeth often which is a good thing.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Lakewood, CO
I have been pleasantly surprised by how long this electric toothbrush that I picked up at Wal-Mart has lasted. I've had other electric toothbrushes similar to this one, but they lasted only a month. This one is going on six months. I am highly satisfied with the product and definitely recommend it.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Long Beach, CA
Sure the kids love the novelty but I just don't feel like it really help add anything to the brushing experience. My sonicare blows this thing out of the water. The batteries die really fast and it's super old as well. The noise alone is enough to turn off my son with sensory processing disorder.
Casey R.
Casey R.
My daughter loves this toothbrush. It has a cute and fun design. It gets the job done. My daughter is 4 and while she's not great at brushing she does a pretty good job with this toothbrush I barely need to go behind her and make sure she had brushed good. It's gonna get those teeth clean
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
Bloomingdale , GA
Both mommy and daddy use an electric toothbrush so needless to say my two year old just had to have one of her own! This one is perfect for her! It's definitely keeping her teeth clean and it makes it fun for her as well. She absolutely loves the princess design that come on it as well
Cierra M.
Cierra M.
Elizabeth, CO
Great for kids super fun, but does not last long.
I would definitely recommend this for every kid, makes brushing more fun! Although these do get dirty and tend to stop working I would rather keep switching these toothbrushes out then buying high-end toothbrushes that cost a fortune!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX
This is the toothbrush that my niece has at her own house and she absolutely loves using her "Ariel toothbrush" every morning and night. My sister has never related any complaints with this product, and the difficulty with most young children is getting them to brush at all.