Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney Princess Power Kid's Toothbrush

The power to smile like a princess the oral-b pro-health stages battery toothbrush featuring disney princess characters is the perfect battery kids toothbrush for your own princess. At this stage of their evolving oral health, kids will lose some baby teeth as their permanent teeth start to grow. Oral-b pro-health stages kids battery toothbrush featuring disney princess is an advanced children s toothbrush with the added benefits of battery power to help them get the most out of their brushing routine. Best of all, this battery toothbrush is compatible with the interactive disney magictimer app by oral-b to help your kids brush for... see more...

Karen J.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Crossaction Power With Dual Clean 1 Toothbrush more...
I just started using this electric tooth brush and it’s alright, it makes a lot of noise, hard to turn off and I don’t see a huge difference between this one and a regular tooth brush so I probably won’t buy it again.
Christy M.
Atglen, PA
As an adult I find myself using my daughter's electric toothbrush sometimes I feel that it gets good in between my teeth and also her teeth. I feel like the electric toothbrush and the bristles are not too rough on my daughter's gums and gets all the dirt off her teeth also the color of the toothbrush and the pattern on the toothbrush makes it fun to brush your teeth when you were a little kid. I also like the fact that it can stand up
Misty S.
Immokalee, FL
My daughter loves her electric toothbrush. It makes her feel included since mommy and daddy have electric toothbrushes too. I love Oral-B because the quality is great. We go through them frequently. But the battery does tend to die before our 3 month mark. That's the only con.
Jeska L.
Huntsville, AL
My daughter loves this tooth brush. We dont have it in Disney, we have paw patrol but still she loves to use it and asks mutiple times a day to brush her teeth. Its an awesome way to motivate kids to brush their teeth. 5 stars!! Must have for a toddler/small child to form good teeth brushing habits
Arwen D.
Mahwah, NJ
I'm not ashamed to admit that I actually like the kids electric tooth brushes better than the adult ones. I have a pretty small mouth and I always felt like the adult sized tooth brushes were too big. So I started buying the kids one and they're just as good and small mouth friendly
Alyssa A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
My 3 year old LOVES brushing her teeth! The design is adorable and I love that they have power tooth brushes to help get their teeth that much cleaner when you are trying to teach them the proper way to brush!
Sarah C.
Dallas, GA
These really help the kids want to brush! They actually move the brush around their mouth instead of just putting on some toothpaste only to put the toothbrush in their mouth and just eat the toothpaste instead! These were really helpful when our kids were little!
Rachel M.
All my kids use electric toothbrushes and these are great because they have a time that helps my kids know when to stop brushing. It helps take the guesswork out of it and i know that when my kids are finished their teeth are clean and breath is fresh!
Amber E.
The littles love using the brushes with the characters on them. The power movement makes it easier for them to get a good clean without too much thought. Would purchase again. Would recommend.
Michele H.
Holly, MI
I grew up on Disney Princesses. I have a great love for them and my favorite is Ariel! I prefer using an electric toothbrush compared to a manual toothbrush. It makes me so happy that I found this fun design that still makes me feel like a kid!
Mariya P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What age can I start using this type ?