BY ORAL-B

At Stage 3 of their evolving oral health, kids brushing from ages 5-7 will be losing some baby teeth as their molars start to grow. It's the perfect time to teach them how to brush their teeth properly as they begin to understand what makes for the best brushing habits. Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney Princess manual kids toothbrush surrounds and cleans their pearly whites and helps them reach tricky back teeth while protecting tender gums. The shape is perfect for little hands and small mouths, giving them a thorough clean even if their technique is anything but. see more...

Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
We've been using these for years. My daughter gets excited about brushing her teeth. She loves anything Disney!
Melissa O.
Philadelphia, PA
Made my daughter want to brush her teeth because we could connect with the app and it was awesome. Great price
Keji O.
Daughter loves it. The princess character makes it fun for to brush her teeth. The brush size is just perfect!
Nickolaine M.
LOWELL, MA
Ahh!! My aunt lovessss this product! She buys it for my two younger cousins all the time. They love princess'!
Alicia W.
Murfreesboro, TN
My 3 year old loves it! She is excited when it's time to brush, and it works well to teach all of her teeth.
Nichole K.
Nashua, NH
My daughter loves this! It helps me get her to brush her teeth. It's the perfect size for her mouth and hands
Jennifer M.
Monroe, LA
My daughter loves this toothbrush. Oral-B always has the cutest character toothbrushes, and they clean great.
Kate P.
Rillton, PA
My daughter loves this toothbrush. The character is the great for kids and to get them motivated to brush.
Laura W.
My kids love character toothbrushes!! These are cute and keep them happy they are perfect for their mouths
Erica H.
Gautier, MS
My daughter loved this toothbrush! She would always ask for her princess to help her keep her teeth clean