BY ORAL-B

At Stage 3 of their evolving oral health, kids brushing from ages 5-7 will be losing some baby teeth as their molars start to grow. It's the perfect time to teach them how to brush their teeth properly as they begin to understand what makes for the best brushing habits. Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney Princess manual kids toothbrush surrounds and cleans their pearly whites and helps them reach tricky back teeth while protecting tender gums. The shape is perfect for little hands and small mouths, giving them a thorough clean even if their technique is anything but. see more...

Brooke L.
Gilbert, AZ
Does the job for my daughters little teeth in a thorough and gentle way, she lover brushing her teeth with her princess tooth brush
Sherria D.
Miramar, FL
I have to use the cars toothbush and toothpaste sometimes to bush with my five year old we have to bush to together when hes tired
Tracy M.
Great toothbrush lasts a long time and perfect for little girls. My daughter has one and she absolutely love hers it come in handy
Molly D.
Urbandale, IA
My daughter loves these toothbrushes. The design is very cute and she can use them for quite awhile without bending the bristles
Adrianna B.
Philmont, NY
These brushes are great for my kids I have a 3 year old and a 15 month old and both have used these brushes and it's been great
Troy M.
Carmichael, CA
This the exact toothbrush that I got for my 3 year old daughter and she loves it! She walls around brushing her teeth all day.
Natalie D.
San Bernardino, CA
I will never buy my kids any other brushes theses are the cutest I actually brush my teeth with theirs when I'm at home alone.
barbara d.
This toothbrush is gteat my granddaughter loves it. She even brushes longer and wants to brush! I love the colors and design
Sarah S.
Ocala, FL
Obviously having a princess is on it is a plus as the kids love anything Disney. I love that it cleans their teeth so well.
Iliana P.
Aurora, CO
I love this brush for my two year old.. she actually enjoys brushing her teeth because of the pretty princess they have on