BY ORAL-B

At Stage 3 of their evolving oral health, kids brushing from ages 5-7 will be losing some baby teeth as their molars start to grow. It's the perfect time to teach them how to brush their teeth properly as they begin to understand what makes for the best brushing habits. Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney Princess manual kids toothbrush surrounds and cleans their pearly whites and helps them reach tricky back teeth while protecting tender gums. The shape is perfect for little hands and small mouths, giving them a thorough clean even if their technique is anything but. see more...

Buy on Target
Diamond R.
My daughter uses these and we have loved how they work for her especially that sometimes she brushes really hard the bristles have never hurt her .
Lindsey B.
Philomath, OR
Princesses always make things more fun for my little girl! She loves brushing her teeth now when she gets to pick out her favorite toothbrush.
Britney D.
Reed City , MI
These brushes are perfect for my toddlers little teeth! She loves the princesses on there, and gets exciting to use them. We will buy again!
April S.
South Bend, IN
My daughter loves these. The designs are cute and it makes her want to brush. The head is still what I would expect from a good toothbrush.
Robyn C.
Duffield, VA
Bought my granddaughter one of the Disney Princess toothbrushes and she loves it! I feel like it helps to encourage her to brush her teeth!
MiReyna A.
Midland, TX
Great size for my toddler and she loves having a special princess toothbrush.. Bristles hold up nicely and we haven't had any complaints
Rachle S.
Cordele, GA
I love this toothbrush it's great for kids. My daughter loves using this. I love any product that will teach a kid how to use properly.
kim g.
My kids love the cartoon character tooth brushes they think they are so cool and they love brushing their teeth 3 times a day with them
Jasmyn C.
Wyalusing, PA
My children love the themed toothbrushes. It always makes brushing more fun for them when they can pick out their favorite characters.
Destiny W.
Yulee, FL
My little sister loves these! It makes her want to brush her teeth more using a princess brush instead of just a plain boring brush