BY ORAL-B

At Stage 3 of their evolving oral health, kids brushing from ages 5-7 will be losing some baby teeth as their molars start to grow. It's the perfect time to teach them how to brush their teeth properly as they begin to understand what makes for the best brushing habits. Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney Princess manual kids toothbrush surrounds and cleans their pearly whites and helps them reach tricky back teeth while protecting tender gums. The shape is perfect for little hands and small mouths, giving them a thorough clean even if their technique is anything but. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jennah S.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm pretty sure every little girl had this! I did and I will say that it made me so excited to brush my teeth! I felt like a princess every time I got done. I can't wait to get these for my kids!
Anita P.
Warren, MI
Absolutely love that, My daughter can use the Oral-B Pro health manual toothbrush and can have her teeth completely clean is if I'm cleaning them for her but she can do it independently on her own thank you Oral-B for making such a great toothbrush for kids
danielle b.
Peru, IN
Daughter loved this toothbrush! She is very girly and into the disney princess so this was the perfect brush for her! I purchased mine at Dollar General and it was very affordable and worth the money spent! Definitely buy this again!! My daughter loved it.
Sarah A.
My daughter loves that disney princesses are an option for a tooth brush. These are effective toothbrushes that are used everyday in this house. I will say they are more pricey than the store brand but these have the princesses that go over better.
Catherine K.
My daughter simply adores her Princess toothbrush! She loves seeing the smiles of her favorite characters plus the handle fits perfectly in her hand so she can maneuver it very easily!
Erin P.
Cortland, NY
My daughter LOVES these toothbrushes. It can be difficult to get a young one interested in brushing his/her teeth, but Oral-B makes it easier by offering brushes that appeal to the kiddos. Not only that, these Health Stages toothbrushes work great!
jinous d.
Albuquerque , NM
This toothbrush is my daughter's favorite because of the characters! It's brush head is small and fits nicely in little mouths. The handle is easy to hold for little hands as well!!
Julie V.
Hopwood, PA
My daughter loves these toothbrushes! She has been using the princess toothbrushes for years. They need to come out with new princesses on them! She is princess obsessed so these make it easier to get her to brush! I will continue to buy these!
Leanna B.
My daughter loves her Princess toothbrush. Paired with the Oral -B app, I hardly ever have any trouble making her brush her teeth. She likes to name off the princesses on hers. We are very satisfied with it. It is very easy for her to grip and use.
Anna M.
Gloucester, MA
This was my childhood toothbrush I could only brush happily if it was my cinderella brush! recently saw this again when babysitting, nice and gentle great for little teeth and gums.