BY ORAL-B

At Stage 3 of their evolving oral health, kids brushing from ages 5-7 will be losing some baby teeth as their molars start to grow. It's the perfect time to teach them how to brush their teeth properly as they begin to understand what makes for the best brushing habits. Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney Princess manual kids toothbrush surrounds and cleans their pearly whites and helps them reach tricky back teeth while protecting tender gums. The shape is perfect for little hands and small mouths, giving them a thorough clean even if their technique is anything but. see more...

Amber R.
Hillsdale, MI
My 7 year old loves the character tooth brushes, she uses a timer app on my phone. Good clean
Vanessa C.
Phoenix, AZ
The bristles on it are soft for the kids gums but stong enough to give them good clean teeth
Brianna J.
Winfield, MO
So cute!! My 3yr old loves her princess items! Affordable I always buy two sets at a time.
Evelyn R.
Hinesville
My two daughter love these toothbrushes, makes brushing teeth thy much more fun for them
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
My girls love to use the princess toothbrush. Cute style make brushing fun for my girls.
Erin R.
Dudley, MA
Great toothbrush for kids. This is what my kids get from the dentist at there cleaning.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Kylie loves anything with princesses on it. The brush is great for brushing her teeth.
Kelly L.
Arkadelphia, AR
My kids love them! And they're so cute! I really like that the bristles hold up well!
blake r.
Jamestown, NC
good stuff. does the job as expected my children love designs on them. Im satisfied
Suzanne H.
I like this toothbrush, but I prefer to use one that isn't so soft on the bristles