BY ORAL-B

At Stage 3 of their evolving oral health, kids brushing from ages 5-7 will be losing some baby teeth as their molars start to grow. It's the perfect time to teach them how to brush their teeth properly as they begin to understand what makes for the best brushing habits. Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney Princess manual kids toothbrush surrounds and cleans their pearly whites and helps them reach tricky back teeth while protecting tender gums. The shape is perfect for little hands and small mouths, giving them a thorough clean even if their technique is anything but. see more...

Buy on Target*
Erica H.
Gautier, MS
My daughter loved this toothbrush! She would always ask for her princess to help her keep her teeth clean
Gabby S.
Greenfield, CA
I like their brands. Their characters are always well design and durable. I still use them in my home.
Jessica P.
Mount Airy, NC
My kids absolutely love using these. They have fun designs so they actually want to brush their teeth.
Courtney R.
Blairsville, PA
My daughter lovea these. It makes brushing her teeth something fun. I appreciate that they made these!
Sade D.
Macon, GA
Always been a big teeth freak and this had my girls excited about oral hygiene. Perfect for the kids
Varisara V.
Rochester, NY
Great for the kids they love them ❤️👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 will repurchase soon. the love the disney characters
Catalina A.
Kissimmee, FL
Bought this for my boyfriends little sister just because it had a princess on it. she liked it.
Skyler A.
Since I have braces it really helps get in between the brackets that a about tooth brush didn't
Tracie D.
Hodgenville, KY
My girls love these tooth brushes . They love that they can get different characters on them
Amber R.
Niagara Falls , NY
My daughter loves these tooth brushes. Soft and easy for her to use. She loves the princesses