BY ORAL-B

At Stage 3 of their evolving oral health, kids brushing from ages 5-7 will be losing some baby teeth as their molars start to grow. It's the perfect time to teach them how to brush their teeth properly as they begin to understand what makes for the best brushing habits. Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney Princess manual kids toothbrush surrounds and cleans their pearly whites and helps them reach tricky back teeth while protecting tender gums. The shape is perfect for little hands and small mouths, giving them a thorough clean even if their technique is anything but. see more...

Jordan B.
This is my little sisters favorite toothbrush hands down. They don't wear down quickly which is good, but I do wish the bristles were somewhat stiffer because kids tend to not brush their teeth as well as they should to get all of the plaque off.
Nilofar b.
I used these when I was younger and I used to love the princess ones cause I was obsessed with princesses back then. It's nice that they still have these going because it helps kids want to brush their teeth more!
Jennifer P.
Hayward, CA
After I got my daughter off of the training toothbrushes. I upgraded to this. She loved that her favorite Disney princess's were on there. She had fun choosing which pack to get. The brushes are overall soft which is great so they don't damage precious little gums.
Lauren G.
Campbellsvlle, KY
My youngest daughter loves her princess toothbrush! I've used these for both my daughters and the character has motivated them to take care of their teeth! They hold up well and get the job done for a reasonable price! I'll be buying them again!
Kirby Q.
Dallas, GA
Who doesn't love a good old fashion princess toothbrush to start your day!?! Right now we are brushing with Elsa the Ice Queen. These girls brush until their timer rings because if not Elsa may freeze them with her powers.
Brittne W.
College Sta, TX
My daughter is obsessed with princesses and she loves these tooth brushes. Every time she wants new ones this is what she wants. I love that they are very good tooth brushes and I love the price who can beat it
Samantha G.
Dagus Mines, PA
My daughter is not a fan of brushing teeth. Once we got her a princess toothbrush she was more than willing! And I trust the brand to have good quality deep clean brushes!
Kayla N.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have a great day and night and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be a great weekend too busy to the downstairs on
Darcy B.
Flagstaff, AZ
With 3 girls, we have to get these toothbrushes every time. And they love them. Easy to hold, the pictures keep them excited about brushing their teeth and it obviously gets em clean. The price point for 2 is always good at the grocery store and there are usually 2 different colors to help tell them apart.
Bethany M.
Lake Ozark, MO
My daughter loves these toothbrushes. She has four in her rotation but always wants the princess toothbrush. It does its job. I can't compare to other brands because Oral-B is the only kind I've ever bought. Whether its princesses or another character this is the go-to every time.