BY ORAL-B

At Stage 3 of their evolving oral health, kids brushing from ages 5-7 will be losing some baby teeth as their molars start to grow. It?s the perfect time to teach them how to brush their teeth properly as they begin to understand what makes for the best brushing habits. Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney Princess manual kids toothbrush surrounds and cleans their pearly whites and helps them reach tricky back teeth while protecting tender gums. The shape is perfect for little hands and small mouths, giving them a thorough clean even if their technique is anything but. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
Yup...don't judge me, I use a kids toothbrush. I have very sensitive teeth and the bristles on this is a perfect fit and the softness I need plus the brush is cute. Plus my kid has one in faries so we sit and brush our teeth together ❤️
Crystal C.
My daughter love the theme of this one. Always a good way to get a child to want to use something. Has a small head to fit in there little mouths. She had two of these and they hold up well. I will continue to buy this for her
Laura G.
West valley, Ny
My daughter loves this toothbrush, is soft with gums clean very well, also the drawing of the princesses is very cute and eye-catching, i found it at the supermarket ( waltmart) my kid is super satisfied
Shannon K.
Owasso, OK
My kids get it when they go to the dentist for there yearly check up. They use it twice a day and when they feel like it. This is their second one that they have received and it works better for there sensitive teeth than other brands. Will get another one in a couple of months
Mari P.
Because I have such a small mouth, I stick to using children's tooth brushes. They actually reach all the way back and get my back teeth versus a regular adult toothbrush. I also always use the soft brushes.
Sonia R.
Des Moines, WA
My son loves his toothbrush and it's great that these can come in kid friendly designs to help it more fun for them to learn healthy habits.  The bristles are soft and its just the right size for my 5 year olds mouth for a comfortable and effective cleaning experience.
Mandi T.
Ashtabula , OH
As a mother to 4 children, these toothbrushes are wonderful! They are small enough for the littles to handle and they are still big enough to get the job done. They also receive these from their dentist and they love all of the different patterns on them!
Lindsay H.
Riverside , Ca
I use this to brush my daughters teeth. She loves that it has a princess on it and it helps with getting her to brush. I have purchased before and I will continue to purchase the same one for her. It keeps her teeth clean while making it fun!
Jenna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My girls love these toothbrushes. It makes teeth brushing way more fun for girls every night. What's fun is the Disney timer app that they can get stickers with for brushing.
Paige C.
Medford, NJ
I used to use this toothbrush when I was little. The princess design will make your kid want to brush their teeth because I know that that can be hard sometimes. The bristles are tightly compacted so you will get a good clean. This is great because you don't have to floss since it gets so deep down in your teeth.