Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney Cars Manual Kid's Toothbrush 1 Count

by Oral-B

At Stage 3 of their evolving oral health, kids brushing from ages 5-7 will be losing some baby teeth as their molars start to grow. It?s the perfect time to teach them how to brush their teeth properly as they begin to understand what makes for the best brushing habits. Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney Cars manual kids toothbrush surrounds and cleans their pearly whites and helps them reach tricky back teeth while protecting tender gums. The shape is perfect for little hands and small mouths, giving them a thorough clean even if their technique is anything but.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney Cars Manual Kid's Toothbrush 1 Count!
3 years agoKings Mountain, NC
I got this toothbrush to keep at my house for my little nephew to use. He is 3, and it is the perfect size for him! He loves being able to brush his teeth on his own, and it is easy for him to hold; the cute little characters don't hurt either!
3 years ago
Fun toothbrush for kids. The head of it is a bit large for a toddler, but the characters win over my child each time. I picked it up at Target and it compares well to their name brand tooth brushes like it.
3 years ago
My sons dentist recommended I use this brush for my son, I got him this one and not only have I had to stop fighting him to brush his teeth but he also loves the brush!
3 years agoClovis, CA
My kiddos love these. They can pick a character and the head is perfect size for them. I have bought off brand and the heads are skinny and long and they don't have the cute characters. I prefer to buy these.
3 years agoColumbus, OH
These are excellent toothbrushes for young children learning to brush properly. They have thick handles,which are easy for little hands to grip and control. The bristles are extremely soft and easy to clean the paste from afterwards (I have a pet peeve about paste not being completely rinsed from a toothbrush) The fun character designs make it easier to encourage children to brush,which is always a great thing. Highly recommend to anyone with small kids.
3 years agoSanta Rosa, TX
My son used this when he first started bushing on his own. I think his brush had jake from jake and the never land pirates on it not the cars movie characters. He had no complaints with it. I like it cause it was easy for him to hold. The handle was wider than most other brushes so it was easy for him to have control of it.
3 years agoSunbury, OH
My kids lived this toothbrush. What's better than brushing your teeth and your fav characters from Cars! The handle is easy for kids to grip and the bristles are just right for their mouths.This toothbrush does a great job cleaning and the Cars character toothbrush make the experience even more fun.
3 years agoSan Antonio, TX
My young boys love their cars toothbrushes. The fun characters encourage them to brush and they like picking out new ones in the store too. Our dentist passes out this brand and so I feel good buying it. They last for a few months before needing replaced so they get my 5 stars.
3 years agoBuchanan, GA
My toddler doesn't love brushing his teeth, but he loves Cars. The fun design helps him to be more compliant when it's time to brush. The toothbrush seems to be good quality because even when he chews a little (like he has with other brands) it doesn't lose any bristles.
3 years agoForest Lake , MN
I bought this toothbrush for my son. He loves the movie charactor on it and makes brushing more fun. His teeth are nice and clean after using it, and it gets all the yuck off. I will buy him another one when this one wears out. Anyone with toddlers should get it!