Oral-B Pro-Health Stages Disney Baby Manual Toothbrush 1 Count uploaded by kelly w.

BY ORAL-B

At Stage 1 of their oral health care, babies from 2-24 months have sensitive gums that need tending to, so it?s important to begin gently brushing your little one?s gums with a brush designed to comfortably fit their small mouth. Oral-B Pro-Health Stages manual toothbrush featuring Baby Pooh has baby-soft bristles made for tender gums and newborn teeth. The baby toothbrush is also perfectly sized for small hands, but the non-slip handle helps you brush their small mouth and take care of the most special smile you?ll ever see. see more...

Buy on Target*
Ciera L.
This was my son's first toothbrush. Fits well in his tiny mouth and he didn't fight it like he does some. We Brush his teeth twice a day. He will use this until he outgrows it (of course changing every 6months)
Courtney B.
Detroit, MI
These Disney brushes are perfect for little hands and make brushing easy and fun. They can be found at Walmart, Target, Meijer, or any major chain. I can't recommend this enough for little kids (babies and toddlers).
kelly w.
Glendale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best toothbrush the Oral-B I personally have the Sonic head it's what I bought for my husband and he enjoys that he uses it everyday I recommend this
Chanda M.
Bedford, TX
I love this little tooth brush for my growing boys. The bristles are soft and the animation is that of for a little boy. Overall a great toothbrush for little kids.
Elizabeth M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
My kid's dentist gives these to the babies. It has gentle brushes which are soft in a baby's mouth. The wider handle makes it easier for babies to grip and "help". I think the price is too much and would not buy them if I had to. The characters are cute but just not worth it to me.
Brittany Y.
Johnstown, PA
This baby brand tooth brush is by far the best tooth brush for brushing the tiny little sensitive teeth that my one year old is starting to get. It is a great brand to get in between and really help clean off those little teeth! i wouldnt use any other brand for my baby!
Crystal W.
Seymour , TN
I love this toothbrush for my son, he is only a year old and enjoys brushing his teeth, if it was up to him he'd brush them all day because of this rush. It's soft bristles make it soft enough to not hurt but firm enough to get the teeth clean.
Morgan C.
Fabulous!! My daughter loves it for her brand new little teeth. The bristles are jus soft enough to be gentle on her sensitive gums but keeps hers pearly whites clean. The shape and size is awesome for her little hands to learn to hold the tooth brush and to learn to brush her teeth all by herself. The cute design keeps her interested.
Sharon C.
Russellville, KY
ProHealth Oral-B Medium bristle is a good choice
for older children and adults. I prefer this one and I
like the fact I can buy them in a 6-pack, it makes it easier
to change out your toothbrush every 6 months. Very
satisfied/
Carrie G.
I almost always purchase Oral B toothbrushes for my boys. Having fun characters like the Avengers is a great bonus because it makes brushing your teeth more fun when you are 8 and 6. I like that it has sift bristles so it doesn’t irritate the gums or loose teeth. Oral B is a company I trust.