Oral-B Pro-Health Soft Compact Head Toothbrush uploaded by Michelle L.

BY ORAL-B

Removes More Plaque Than Any Other Toothbrush. The Brand More Dentists Use Themselves. Densely bristled Power Tip reaches to clean behind back teeth. Raised green CrissCross bristles work in opposing directions to clean deeper throughout the brush stroke. Blue Indicator bristles fade with use to show when it s time to replace. Rubber grip with thumb stops on front and back for additional comfort, ease of use, firmer grip, and control. Ergonomically designed handle fits comfortably in hand and provides a secure grip. Questions?  Comments?  Call 1-800-ORALB .   see more...

Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
This was an okay toothbrush. I didn't super love or super hate. It got the job done and really that's all that matters to me. I would recommend this just as much as any other toothbrush, really. It isn't overly pricey so that's also a plus.
Tricia K.
Hamburg , PA
I purchased this toothbrush about 2 months ago and haven't had any issues. It provides a good cleaning while brushing my teeth, and does not make my gums bleed like some other toothbrushes have. When it comes time to buy a new toothbrush I would purchase this one again.
Sarah C.
This is a standard toothbrush. It's nothing extraordinary, but it gets the job done. If one is looking for a fancy toothbrush, I wouldn't recommend, but if someone's looking for a plain, regular toothbrush than this is it.
Vanessa C.
I honestly don't like my new toothbrushes too much. I believe the electric toothbrushes have a better effect I'm using this for now just until it wears out then I will go back to electric. But overall it does the job.
Lannet T.
Fife, WA
I always need super soft bristles for my sensitive teeth and gums. Oral-B toothbrushes are great! I like how the bristles are soft and gentle. I have repurchased again and again. This product never fails me.
julianna p.
good toothbrush, soft and doesn't hurt gums like some toothbrushes. lasts pretty long is a classic go to disposable toothbrush used it at college would recommend when buying a toothbrush you can get anywhere really
Kayla J.
Frankfort, KY
This is my go to toothbrush. It gets the job done and is cheap. I replace my toothbrushes every month and this one lasts perfectly for that amount of time. There are various bristle types available. I always use soft because I have sensitive gums and I works well without hurting my gums are causing bleeding.
Mickaela M.
I absolutely love this toothbrush! I use it regularly and swap it out with a new one every three months. I can find this product for a few dollars at my local grocery store.

The bristles on the brush are very stiff, which keeps everything clean. It scrubs everything off of my teeth which I enjoy.

I highly recommend this toothbrush to anyone.
Kelly K.
My teeth can be pretty sensitive, so this soft brush is great when it comes to pressure. I find that Oral-B brushes always offer quality and this one doesn't disappoint. However, there is nothing in particular that would make me stick with this brush--I think I want to explore an electric brush.
Stephanie K.
Allentown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the type of toothbrush that I always get after my dentist appointments every 6 months and I've actually gone out and purchased more of these when I feel like my existing toothbrush is getting old but I'm not due for another dentist appointment. Overall I would recommend.